• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 55 37.9%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 71 49.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 19 13.1%

• Total voters

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Saka needs to develop his finishing from outside the box.

The only game I can remember him hitting a 25 yard goal was in the opening game of last season against Forest. He seems hesitant to take a shot when he cuts in on the corner of the box

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Arsenal fans who talk badly about Saka or Ødegaard are bad vibes and should be excommunicated - John Wick style. I won't stand idly by and let it happen. Our whole attacking, creative and build-up structure depends on these two. We needed someone on the left to share the burden, but Arteta messed up the left-hand side. Ironically, a certain Albanian with anger issues could've been our lynchpin. Or maybe the WC winner who no other than myself picked to be our left 8 signing. I keep telling you guys. Don't argue with me.

fute

Arsenal fans who talk badly about Saka or Ødegaard are bad vibes and should be excommunicated - John Wick style. I won't stand idly by and let it happen. Our whole attacking, creative and build-up structure depends on these two. We needed someone on the left to share the burden, but Arteta messed up the left-hand side. Ironically, a certain Albanian with anger issues could've been our lynchpin. Or maybe the WC winner who no other than myself picked to be our left 8 signing. I keep telling you guys. Don't argue with me.

What does the 'impact' score take into account?

Why isn't Saliba on this list? Or Gabby?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Yeah he messed the left side up so badly that we finished with 5 more points and better statistics in every category.
awkward ricky gervais GIF

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
And yet here we are with no trophies just like last season.

dc comics joker GIF
Right because there's no way to measure progress other than trophies. Our season was the same as Forrest's and it was no better to be in the title race until the last day, go further in the CL than we did in the Europa league and for the first time in decades be the statistical best team defensively and in attack.
Tuna Flirt GIF by SuperPark Finland

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Right because there's no way to measure progress other than trophies. Our season was the same as Forrest's and it was no better to be in the title race until the last day, go further in the CL than we did in the Europa league and for the first time in decades be the statistical best team defensively and in attack.
Tuna Flirt GIF by SuperPark Finland
Oh I see. You want a gif off. Let’s go gif for gif, *****.

I’m not here to gain more points for nothing. I want silverware.

Samurai Jack Fool GIF by Adult Swim

blaze_of_glory

Arsenal fans who talk badly about Saka or Ødegaard are bad vibes and should be excommunicated - John Wick style.
thats GIF

but Arteta messed up the left-hand side. Ironically, a certain Albanian with anger issues could've been our lynchpin. Or maybe the WC winner who no other than myself picked to be our left 8 signing. I keep telling you guys. Don't argue with me.
confused patrick vieira GIF by NYCFC

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Someone should have words with Arsenal's social media person. There was the ill-timed FA cup post on Saturday, then this:

We really do have a bunch of small time weirdos running our social media. Why do we have to constantly court controversy with this sort of ****

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom