• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lukas Podolski (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
look at the fee this way:

in total next year we have about an extra £150k/w to spend on wages

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Too bad he was so limited. He formed a great bond with players and fans on social media.
Goodbye Poldi, if only your footballing skills equaled your PR and social media skills, you'd be irreplaceable. #aha

1911719_10202551474801871_7355655069784382770_n.jpg

1003580_10202245689117420_757294867_n.jpg

blaze_of_glory

I remember being so excited when we first signed him, and he started quite promisingly for us as well. Too bad he just didn't work out for whatever reason, whether it was his own ability or just how his style fit into our system, etc.

One of the most likeable players I can think of. I hope he can be successful in Turkey.

em9999

My rainbows
Long time reader of This forum, but just joined. Podolski was lazy for one and for two he drove me up the wall with his endless postings on social media. Good riddance

GDeep™

League is very weak
Signed pic of me for the person to name that ex Glasgow Rangers player, renowned for his powerful left foot.

GabeGooner

That money is all gone in Cech contract now.
Diaby is off the books at £60k per week, too. And apparently Arteta hasn't extended yet, so he might be off the books as well. That's probably around £130k per week combined.

Podolski wages cover Čech's wages (£100k) nicely, so there's still enough surplus for an Özil/Sánchez type wage packet yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom