• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Álvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Damn, all this movement and the transfer window hasn't even opened yet!

Sounds like a good summer is coming.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I never said I know more than anybody else.
I just know what all people in Germany know who have some mayor insight in german football. It is a big plus to live in Munich as it is a big plus to live in England for knowing a bit more about english clubs.

Bussiness in Germany is not like bussiness in England let alone countries like Italy, where coaches try to drive up prices by some bold statements and later on betray their own words and sell their stars.
More so for Dortmund which is not a feeder club.
They can make some decisions like they did many times in the past.
Dortmund got some huge offers in the last couple of years and they did not buckle.
If the conduct of Dortmund says they wont let go of all three of them and it is all over the media, they just wont do that.
At least German clubs do not make such statements with the risk of loosing their credibility, especially not Dortmund.
But we can have a bet - they will not sell all 3 of them.
I would be completely astonished even when it was a 60 million offer which would be too hard to refuse.

Why was I wrong about Xhaka ?
I expected him to sign and I expected a high fee which is most certainly the case from all more reliable sources. And yet, there are still 10 different fees out there and none of them is proved.

You were talking like 40/50 million at one point

Arsenalman365

So you're saying RM are selling him because he isn't marketable?? The marketability of a player depends upon the fans, don't you think? I'd think they'd place a lot of value on having a home grown striker in front of rest of their stars. He could be like Casillas but even better, as he's an attacker.
No, the fact is that they might sell him is because he's still behind in his development and will earn them a lot of money..For 50m we could get both Icardi+Janssen, much more established goal scorers..
Morata isn't behind on his development or anything like that. He's near the finished product. He'd come in and start scoring. His all round game is also better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom