• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro 2016

Dammit

History. They took Transylvania (in hungarian: Erdély) from us with the Treaty of Trianon in 1920 after World War I, Erdély (almost 1/3 of our country) was a part of Hungary for a thousand years, we lost 1,6 million of our brothers to Romania who were native hungarians and they've been treating them like **** since then.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure what Matuidis role is, he just seems to be there, France could do with getting another playmaker on in his place.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

F*ck sake, I'll have to hear that fraud Guetta at the intro everytime? Baffles me how France have so many talented producers like Daft Punk and Madeon and they chose the one who most likely gets his sh*t ghost produced...

indy23

The whole nation of France knows what it is to be an Arsenal fan tonight.

Don't get it really. Perfect bench striker to come on late and offer something different. He should not be leading the line, especially for a potential favourite.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Matuidi seems to have carried over his poor form from the past few months, Pogba was very underwhelming too.

Kante the only worthwile player in there so far.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is what I mean, all well and good showing some videos of his nicest finishes. But Giroud just being there really f*cks up everything.

Doesn't help that he loses every ounce of finishing ability in high pressure games.

Which one is Scooter?

scooter-1.jpg

carlito'sway

Established Member
Matuidi seems to have carried over his poor form from the past few months, Pogba was very underwhelming too.

Kante the only worthwile player in there so far.

Pogba and Matuidi.....totally transparent.
Pogba needs to learm to keep things simple...The dude is always
trying the impossible and fails constantly.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom