• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lilwizzle

Established Member
Love seeing Arsenal fans on social media lose their minds when Gnabry scores against the likes of Fiji u23s and San Marino.
And 4 goals in 9 games for a relegation threatened Bremen.

Anyone who knows football should be able to tell that we'll be hearing Gnarby's name for a long long time..

£4.5m, travesty.
Exactly.

It's the same when Campbell scores vs some mediocre Portuguese team. :lol:

Ox has already scored 5 goals this season against far better opponents then both of those two have scored against in recent times and yet we were crazy for letting go of those two and keeping Ox.
M'gladbach, Schalke, RB Leipzig.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I always liked the guy, it's a pity. Wouldn't be pulling my hair out at him scoring against San Marino but I won't be surprised if he becomes a very good player. I hope we put a buy back clause in his contract but it didn't sound like he had any interest in coming back here.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Gnabry is having a great start to his post-Arsenal career. I'm happy for him, I hope he develops well, and maybe returns some day. Werder is a better fit for him than the fringes of the Arsenal squad. Its difficult here, you need to have Bellerin/Iwobi like impact to gain a place and a luck on your side to hold it. Gnabry was close a couple years ago, but injuries and a bad loan held him back. It gives me joy to watch him develop now.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It gives me joy to watch him develop now.
200w.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
And 4 goals in 9 games for a relegation threatened Bremen.

Anyone who knows football should be able to tell that we'll be hearing Gnarby's name for a long long time..

£4.5m, travesty.
Just don't understand why this is used as a stick to beat the club with. Wenger wanted to give him a new contract and keep him at the club, Gnabry wanted to leave. If he hadn't been sold for £4.5m, he'd have left for nothing the following summer. Might have been another Pogba/United situation which is far worse imo.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I'd rather watch baby seals being clubbed to death than female stand up comedians.

Absolutely painful to watch.

Sorry about the off-topic, carry on.

Not sure if I missed some satirical irony there, but presumably if you're genuinely that much of a misogynist bigot, then watching baby seals being clubbed would be your idea of fun anyway?

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom