• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Did he or did he not win the CL in his first season at a big club? That's what I thought.

If not him then give it Eddie or Titi.
Ranieri won the league with Leicester in his first season at the club, yet I don't see anyone asking for him.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Wenger isn't leaving this thread is irrelevant

My old China's

Are you suggesting, that even in the event of his passing, the club will put a system in place that keeps his brain/body functioning thereby allowing him to manage for an indefinite period.

Having watched both re-animator and pet semetary I can categorically assure you this will *not* work out well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Are you suggesting, that even in the event of his passing, the club will put a system in place that keeps his brain/body functioning thereby allowing him to manage for an indefinite period.

Having watched both re-animator and pet semetary I can categorically assure you this will *not* work out well.

I've thought of a more elegant solution

futurama_vol_5_heads_in_jars_full.png

Enfield

Established Member
I honestly can't wait for some of these comfortable players to get their world turned upside down when a new manager comes in. Don't really watch non English football anymore but had a quick look and I would only be happy with Simon, Allergy and Sampaoli.

His Chile teams were incredible to watch, that was the pinnacle of a team being greater than the sum of its parts imo. Alexis would definitely stay and the idea of him coming with that genius Monchi fella is :drool::drool:.

I miss signing promising wonder kids (Anelka, Henry, Fabregas, Reyes, Viera) and I feel like Wenger has also lost his ability to find the hidden gems. Unfortunately our cheap signings tend to reflect their price pretty well these days.

Agree completely, our teams have lost their energy and zip. Plus Wenger always had at least one player on the pitch who gave you the sense that no matter how bad things might be you always had a chance with this guy on the pitch. That and realising we have a player with the world at his feet is incredible (Bellerin aside)

Enfield

Established Member
Also who would go hunting for a new manager.

Probably your Chief Executive. Why o why would Ivan Gazidis go looking for Monchi to come with Sampaoli. And lets not pretend that it is Stan or his son who is actually planning a positive move

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
When you say "they would not survive" do you mean like going to drive their car off a cliff or just bugger off and support Chel$ki?

I'm totally prepared for a worst-case scenario of major disruption and dropping out the top 4. You should too!! Its a possibility if the transition goes wrong. S**t happens. I've celebrated a few championships in the street....I don't mind :lol: But yeah St. Totteringham's day has kept us all going, peaking in the legendary Lasagne incident.
I meant some Gooners will break the Internet and possibly themselves. It will be an interesting time. Arsensl hadn't won anything for almost 20 years when I started to support them. We're a much more "entitled" fan base today.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
:lol:If we dropped to 12th and 10th two years running, that manager would be out on his ear, like happens in other top clubs. Our board would not put up with that after Wenger's standards @freeglennhelder2 . Football is a cut throat world.
I tend to agree. We can't afford to drop too far for too long. We don't have a sugar daddy or a money tree to bail us out. Or the history of Liverpool and Utd to dine out on.

Axel_Gunner

get Ranieri,
he is for free,
he is cheap,
he will win us the leage out of noting next year,
he will extend contracts with Özil and Sanchez,
we will struggle against relegation after that,
but i dont care after winning the leage :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom