• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

I understand it but I'm afraid Aaron's a culprit of talking crap regularly via social media. Check his final day instagram post. The club fails to get top four and he's posting a photo saying perfect way to end the season. He needs keeping well away from
Interviews and social media. He's not that thick he would choose to read that he's actually that thick he has chosen to say it because of the cotton wool world Wenger has wrapped him up in. God forbid if you can't see our squad is arrogant anough to think they could challenge on all fronts this season.
A lot of people including non Arsenal fans thought We might have a big season this campaign,, did not last long though.

Try grasp the notion though, would you chose to **** about posting inane **** on social media if you were a football playing multi-millionaire unless you are being forced to?

Last edited:

Karlos14478

A lot of people not including Arsenal fans thought We might have a big season this campaign,, did not last long though.

Try grasp the notion though, would you chose to **** about posting inane **** on social media if you were a football playing multi-millionaire unless you are being forced to?

Yes because they do. Go and look at the crap they do post. Him jenkinson wilshere Gibbs they all do it. The ox stopped after all the abuse he got. Wake up. They're halfwits that know no better they have been made to believe they have made it when clearly they haven't. Jenkinson turning down palace in Jan because he didn't want to get relegated and go on to half wages! What a hero jenkinson is! Sums up the type they are (not in it for the winning just the money)

As for hoping to compete this season I'm no so sure I didn't expect Chelsea to do so well but at the same time I expected top four at the very least as that was well within our grasp. But come the opening day with a very unprepared squad who had gone on a pointless tour to sell scarfs and shirts who then lost at home summed up our ethics at Arsenal yet again.
Anyone who expected to compete this year might want to stop watching football because this squad is at least six world class players short of that opportunity.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'll be the old ****er in OAP cripple section that is seen fighting Chelsea fans.I'm bringing my little gardening shovel as a tool.
:lol: It's called a trowel, you'd be sh*t on gardeners question time.

Need to rethink that mate, probably thrown in the cells with the rest of the suspected terrorists. Threat level 'critical' remember.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Arsenal have 6 of their previous 7 FA Cup final matches under Arsène Wenger. ;)

Newcastle, Chelsea, Southampton, Man United, Hull and Aston Villa all falling victim.

Ewarwoowar

Yes because they do. Go and look at the crap they do post. Him jenkinson wilshere Gibbs they all do it. The ox stopped after all the abuse he got. Wake up. They're halfwits that know no better they have been made to believe they have made it when clearly they haven't. Jenkinson turning down palace in Jan because he didn't want to get relegated and go on to half wages! What a hero jenkinson is! Sums up the type they are (not in it for the winning just the money)

As for hoping to compete this season I'm no so sure I didn't expect Chelsea to do so well but at the same time I expected top four at the very least as that was well within our grasp. But come the opening day with a very unprepared squad who had gone on a pointless tour to sell scarfs and shirts who then lost at home summed up our ethics at Arsenal yet again.
Anyone who expected to compete this year might want to stop watching football because this squad is at least six world class players short of that opportunity.
Frankly AM is about as social as I get, I let other people lose their **** by shovelling through the dross that is SM to bring me the best picks.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom