• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
**** I'm pumped for this.

Game starts at 2:30 here so I've downed about 4 coffee shots to ensure my senses are on point.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Whatever happens today, I don't think it will have any bearing on him staying or not.
Just had an email from Allegri. Roughly translated it said,
"Tell, tap-in he's right, my bags are packed and waiting"

Arsenal line-up leaked.

Ospina, Bellerin, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Holding, Monreal, Coquelin, Xhaka, Özil, Giroud, Welbeck

Sanchez will be on the bench though!

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Worst kick off times are the ones around 2-4 because you have no idea if you should take a nap and then wake up and watch the game, or just soldier on until kick off time.
If they were 4 am kick offs, I often used to go to bed and get up. I stayed up to watch the final in 02, but when I watched the replay, I remembered it all, but it was in a bit of a haze - no, not alcohol induced! - sleep deprivation.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seems Cech is on the bench and Ox at left wing back. Not sure who has got the nod up front but the team is probably

Ospina, Bellerin, Holding, Mertesacker, Monreal, Ox, Xhaka, Ramsey, Özil, Sanchez, Welbeck.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
It starts at 10.30pm here. Will screw with the sleep a little with Ramadan starting but still a good time.

BobP

Memri Fan
Lived in australia a couple of years ago, I recognize the struggle! Used to watch the games at Cheers in Sydney. Used to be a decent atmosphere considering the late hours.

We have The Celtic here in Melbourne, though it's going be closed off soon which is a shame.

I went there for the 2013-2014 final and it was absolutely incredible, atmosphere was unreal, lost my voice for about a week.

Sanchez being kept away because fear of injury. Arsenal and agent has a deal that if he goes through this game without injury they will come to the table with open mind of new deal but no promises.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arsenal line-up leaked.

Ospina, Bellerin, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Holding, Monreal, Coquelin, Xhaka, Özil, Giroud, Welbeck

Sanchez will be on the bench though!
Surely not. If that's true our team is decimated.

They think it's all over. It is now.

Hope this is another wind up.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom