• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud: Au Revoir Cher Ami

Status
Not open for further replies.

logic DC

if yall believe he wasn't trash yesterday than you are delusional. With Giroud it's always somebody's fault if he doesn't play well, is it Özil's fault that he lacks pace, makes no movements whatsoever and makes stupid flicks?

Impact

Established Member
He has to go at the end of the season. Good player, very good player at times but ultimately he stifles our attack because he doesn't suit our style.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He had 4 goals in 0 PL starts before yesterdays game. Which in itself is an incredible statistic.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Sure I will get a mixed reception here but I have to ask why this lad is only priced at 19.6M? Surely he is a 30M player? I mean if Lukaku is 105M then Ollie must at least be 25-30. I just don;t get it. Why are our players always so lowly priced;

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Sure I will get a mixed reception here but I have to ask why this lad is only priced at 19.6M? Surely he is a 30M player? I mean if Lukaku is 105M then Ollie must at least be 25-30. I just don;t get it. Why are our players always so lowly priced;
1. His age = no resale value for the next buyer
2. He's worse than Lukaku

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Because even with Lacazette who is the ideal striker people thought about, our offence is still aren't scoring as much as they as they expected.
ironically asking for Giroud cameo to score last minute goals

and well, the bigger reason is cause there are other players who are the targets of this season abuse...

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Ironically he gets less abuse this season despite being by far his worst.
tumblr_inline_o0amjyuxEK1tahv5f_1280.jpg

marting

Love Gioud, He is frustating. Starts the games try his flicks and tricks where he should just by doing the basics and building from that.

I do wish he left in the summer and went somewhere like Everton, Who would play to his strenghs just so people can see how good he really is. get decent delivery into the box and more often or not he will get himself on the end of it and score goals. People like Baines, Coleman, sig delivering the ball with pace and accuracy rather then our boys who seem to lose the ability to cross a ball when they put a shirt on....i mean even corners, we must have the worse success rate, or ability to get a cross beyond the first man.

Why is he ahead of Lacca in the french team? Because he is used as a target man and they play to his strenghs.

because they are paid megabucks at Arsenal - the fee has to be lower.

our players want at least what Arsenal pay - so it follows that we will not get top whack selling on. Potential buyers take the wages into account and rarely meet our valuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom