• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 35 + Midweek Fixtures

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This game is sending me to sleep, dire stuff.

Lucas Moura is the only Sp**s player who’s exciting to watch.

Box2Box

Plenty of simulation from Sp**s, as expected. Son going to ground after initiating contact still manages to turn and appeal for the decision while in mid fall. We'd get a booking for that.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Don't want to criticise these teams and I respect their achievement to make it to the PL, but you'd much rather see the likes of Leeds and Villa in the PL than Brighton and Cardiff

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Don't want to criticise these teams and I respect their achievement to make it to the PL, but you'd much rather see the likes of Leeds and Villa in the PL than Brighton and Cardiff

Cardiff is Championship side.They don't have enough money and their side is limited.Brighton was solid in the first half of the season,their home record was quite good.Would like to see Leeds in EPL tbf,it's been a long time.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Cardiff is Championship side.They don't have enough money and their side is limited.Brighton was solid in the first half of the season,their home record was quite good.Would like to see Leeds in EPL tbf,it's been a long time.
True and early on it looked like they would easily be safe, but these clubs don't really have a huge scope to growth due to limited fanbase and stadiums, similar can be said about Bournemouth but have to give Eddie Howe credit as he's doing a great job.

Villa and Leeds on the other hand have huge potential fanbases and iconic stadiums, if they get back up they have the potential to compete with the likes of Leicester and Everton imo

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom