• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 104,124

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptrcopp

Question..

If Chelsea were to win the Europa league against us in the final (which I don't believe). Doesn't that make the 5th place of PL a qualifier for the CL?... Meaning, aren't we automatically qualified for the CL in that case?

I'm not sure what the rules are here..

No. There are only 5 if the team that wins either CL or Europe finishes outside top four.

If team finishes within the place goes to next team in the long line of seeds. I think that means third is France this season

Let's play Aubamawang

I'm incredibly relieved. We haven't played well at all recently and our away form is particularly bad. It seems only against decent teams like Napoli and Valencia can we perform better. Things might have gone differently if Gameiro hadn't blocked Rodrigo's shot, but we will never know.

I don't much care who we get in the final, as long as we win. Laca sounds up for it. We just need everybody to defend like we mean it. No half-hearted challenges, free headers, piss poor marking, then we stand a good chance.

ptrcopp

I feel sorry for Sarri. The man is elderly plus has been getting abused by every obese peodophile tosser in the media and his own **** of fans.

I want him to win tonight and then get battered by us. :lol:

I watched a Steve Sidwell interview earlier where he said when Mourinho left the players took over. It’s been so obvious. Even in Moaninho’s second spell.

Sarri seems like a guy who deserves the success of a final (before being thrashed by is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom