• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

FYSan1VWIAAp5r1

...my guy Mikel always looks like he is about to drop the biggest anime betrayal of all time on everyone 🤣

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Welcome to Arsenal Alex.
I hope he turns out to be a very successful player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So Zinchenko not even telling us how Arteta going to use him he say it's private.

it'll be that classic inverted fullback role. Tierney was doing it well but can't stay fit. Tomi too. With Xhaka was disaster

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Welcome Alex! Arguably the reason City ended up winning the Prem. He was massive when he came on against Villa.

zinchenko-pass-map.png

zinchenko-touch-map.png

zinchenko-carry-map.png

Man played 45 minutes and had more touches and passes than any Villa player over 90 minutes, including A-M's fav Buendia. I suspect Arteta will have him in the similar role playing as an attacking inverted fullback and the Granit role tucking in as a central player. He will be crucial to us breaking the press.

Zinsprog.png

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

FYSan1VWIAAp5r1

...my guy Mikel always looks like he is about to drop the biggest anime betrayal of all time on everyone 🤣
Man is smiling like Ichimaru Gin. Unlike Gin it wont turn out that he was a good guy all along though !

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Think he will be a big success, tbh.

Seems a funny/likeable guy, but is also a quality player to go with that...will leave here as a proper cult hero in the future.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’m not mad at this signing, the stats look convincing and looks like we’ll have the technical ability of a CM at LB. Tierney’s hesitancy in position has long held up our build up play so this should help us with our plan to spend our way up the table.

…However too many posters I don’t like are a fan of this signing so agendas take precedent.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Welcome Alex! Arguably the reason City ended up winning the Prem. He was massive when he came on against Villa.

zinchenko-pass-map.png

zinchenko-touch-map.png

zinchenko-carry-map.png

Man played 45 minutes and had more touches and passes than any Villa player over 90 minutes, including A-M's fav Buendia. I suspect Arteta will have him in the similar role playing as an attacking inverted fullback and the Granit role tucking in as a central player. He will be crucial to us breaking the press.

Zinsprog.png
Yep as expected here will be used as inverted fullback he'll try to cut inside in midfield at times to help the build up. It's important now we get number 8 to make it work perfectly

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom