• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

João Félix

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefMan21

Let's, as a forum, argue ourselves into a position where we sign no one this window, esp. players of Felix' quality. Yep, club is surely monitoring, let's do that...

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Was watching the extended highlights of the match, but couldn't find Felix...

In other news, has there been a Dembele remontada at Barca?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was watching the extended highlights of the match, but couldn't find Felix...

In other news, has there been a Dembele remontada at Barca?

That's because he seems like he is someone who requires the team to play well for him to have an impact. I see why people like him, but he isn't a difference maker. He reminds me of Ødegaard on a bad day. Less influential but tidy. Ødegaard on a good day, I think controls a game in a way Felix can't.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Duncan Castles is close with Jorge Mendes for the is this reliable brigade

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Not sure what to believe with the media when it come to Chelsea now. It’s just an easy link. They are even saying Boehy is hijacking Sp**s’ move for Perdo Porro

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

As it stands right now, Felix to Chelsea looks a terrible move for him…

For a player this talented, I would like to see him go somewhere he could really shine (assuming that somewhere is NOT one of our rivals…). Would just be a shame for him rot at clubs that don’t suit him throughout his career.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Chelsea needs a number 9. Still dont understand why they need Felix or Mudryk. Felix doesnt have pace and is too weak.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
(++) Sterling and still no striker..mind you.

Out of all coaches though I actually think Potter may have the best chance of getting the best out of these guys. His Brighton team had loads of interchanging players and didn’t really have set wingers or a CF.

It’s not ideal though as I think the blueprint for success these days doesn’t include those Number 10 maverick type players that they’ve got.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
But a and u are nowhere near each other...
Deez Nuts GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom