• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend14

Established Member
With the money we were willing to spend here, we MUST have other options out there if he goes to Chelsea.

This is our best chance to win the title in ages, we can't let this window pass us by.
Why would Chelsea overpay for a player who isn’t very interested in playing for them? Makes no sense all around. Mudryk should ask for 500k per week in wages if he was smart. Take advantage of their desperation

As for Arsenal, do not pay 100m for the player. We can use those funds to strengthen more than one position of need. Hopefully Edu has additional signing choices and didn’t just focus on this one signing. That would be dumb.. twice in a row.

blaze_of_glory

Getting close to 500M spent in a few months. Boehly is clearly buying success and doesn't care.

No matter how bad they are playing now, they'll end up at the top if they continue to spend that much every window.

Fmc6Ln9X0AIClW7
Cucurella fee loooooooool

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is one you can't really slate Edu for. Deals of this magnitude should take time.

We've just happened to have run into an absolute lunatic ready to throw money around like confetti. It happens.
I just feel like the macro view of Edu’s time here is quite mediocre.

Not bad at his job but not really capable of doing something special either. Felix or Mudryk would have been statements kind of.

Pays large fees for players who aren’t really hyped, loses out on the hyped ones and then struggles to get value from exiting players. When can you say he’s really played a blinder?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They’re staying firm on the release clause which means it is paid in 1 instalment.
But what were those reports of Chelsea only offering 85 million pounds?

I assume Benfica would sell for 120+ million in sensible installments.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
You always leave yourself vulnerable to this when you spend weeks haggling over a few million. Very disappointing.

This is Hazard all over again.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Think it's a tough one, because the club was probably planning for next summer, but above all expectations we are now leading the pack and ESR got a bad injury.

We need a quality injection right now, but it's much harder to find the right one now than in the summer.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Once you get over 100m the player has to be a guaranteed stud, not a talented maybe. 100m would get Bellingham, Gvardiol type talent. I don't mind if Stan wants to pay that sort of money but I don't blame the club if they don't. Boehly is a madman.
The fact of the matter is we're trying to mix it with the big boys without taking the big boy risks. Look at utd. Bought anothy for £30m more than his value but he's doing well.

If the player is right for the club we should just go get him. Look at Partey and saliba. We paid top dollar for both took the risk and got the high returns. Then you take mediocre risks like mustafi and kola and they both flop.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
So Abromovic forgave the 1.5B loan owed by Chelsea to him. I didn't realize that. That counts as revenue to Chelsea; I don't know the FFP rules but if that sort of income counts in the FFP calculations it will explain why Chelsea can spend like a drunken sailor.
This is a totally idiotic rule. FFP is there to prevent owners from funding clubs directly. Now every owner can just loan the money instead and write off the debt, and its ok? Such a simple loophole can make FFP irrelevant? Total madness

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Can't blame edu for this I accept. He has gotten other good transfers (though we have to credit Jesus and Zinchenko to Mikel)

But he's just too slow on most deals. Wasted all Jan on vlahovic. Now again half window on mudryk. No back up targets last Jan. Might be the case again. There are lots of things to blame on edu.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I just feel like the macro view of Edu’s time here is quite mediocre.

Not bad at his job but not really capable of doing something special either. Felix or Mudryk would have been statements kind of.

I don't overly rate Edu generally but this deal falling through isn't the stick to beat him with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom