• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Most Disappointing Career End

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What's up with pastore these days. Talented but lack of application and a failure to develop his game plus niggling injury.

Kaka too. Although he manage to go back to Milan and carve out a semblance of good career for himself

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Adriano is a good shoutout. Sad to see how his career went down the gutter so quickly.

Sebastian Deisler has to be up there. Had injuries not killed his career, he could have been one of Germany’s best players back then. I’d also say Antonio Cassano too.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Adriano is a good shoutout. Sad to see how his career went down the gutter so quickly.

Sebastian Deisler has to be up there. Had injuries not killed his career, he could have been one of Germany’s best players back then. I’d also say Antonio Cassano too.
Deisler even with his career cut short was one of Germany's best at the time. Wasn't injuries but mental health that ended it though, have to respect him for leaving the game and telling everyone to **** off back then too.

Cassano was as talented as anyone but cared more about scoring off the pitch than on it. Pirlo joked in his book he might have slept with 700 women but he never won a World Cup lol

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Deisler even with his career cut short was one of Germany's best at the time. Wasn't injuries but mental health that ended it though, have to respect him for leaving the game and telling everyone to **** off back then too.

Cassano was as talented as anyone but cared more about scoring off the pitch than on it. Pirlo joked in his book he might have slept with 700 women but he never won a World Cup lol

:lol:

Cassano was a joker, I thought he’d really kick on when he made the move to Real Madrid but he just didn’t take it seriously at all. People talk about Balotelli being unpredictable but this guy epitomised it. I remember reading this:

"When I arrived at Real Madrid, I lost 12 kilos immediately," Cassano said in a conversation with some of his former Italy team-mates on Bobo TV, Christian Vieri's Twitch channel.

"Then I gained them back. Nutella was one of the club sponsors and each month they would give us five kilograms of the product.

"When Capello arrived [in the summer of 2006], I scored two goals in two games and I felt like I was the king of the world.

"He replaced me in the first half against Lyon, I had an argument with him in Jerez and he withdrew me from the team. In seven months, I gained 14 kilos, I ate Nutella directly from the jar and I couldn't care about anything. I was disgusting.

"My biggest mistake was the year-and-a-half at Real Madrid, because I did everything and more to ruin it. That's a huge regret."

Despite him loading up on Nutella, I still thought he was quality during his stint at Sampdoria post Madrid 😂

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
:lol:

Cassano was a joker, I thought he’d really kick on when he made the move to Real Madrid but he just didn’t take it seriously at all. People talk about Balotelli being unpredictable but this guy epitomised it. I remember reading this:

Despite him loading up on Nutella, I still thought he was quality during his stint at Sampdoria post Madrid 😂
Christian Vieri is a big man to be running a twitch channel, guy must be pushing 60 lmao.

Cassano on his day was unplayable, technique up there with the very best just couldn't be arsed. No idea how he's been this playboy with his skin looking like the dark side of the moon, acne f*cked him something fierce.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To me is easily Pogba he still 30 years old but i won't be surprised he retire in 2 years time his injuries then doping problem will be his end.

But at least he achieved nice things in his career like winning world cup

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Louis Holtby. I was genuinely scared he was going to be a monster at Sp**s.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Can remember Zinedine Zidane getting Sent Off in the World Cup Final 2006. His final game for France. What a way to go out.

mash up headbutt GIF

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Just thought of David Bentley. Wasn't he dubbed the next David Beckham? Had a loan spell at Norwich City. Went to Tottenham, scored THAT GOAL against us at the Emirates. Went onto Blackburn Rovers? Seemed to disappear. Was to later fall out of love with the game.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Can remember Zinedine Zidane getting Sent Off in the World Cup Final 2006. His final game for France. What a way to go out.

mash up headbutt GIF

I was going to say him, I imagined a more glamorous exit after such a legendary career.

Then again ending your France career in disgrace seems to be a right of passage for modern the greats.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I was going to say him, I imagined a more glamorous exit after such a legendary career.

Then again ending your France career in disgrace seems to be a right of passage for modern the greats.

If it were me,I would've waited until after winning the match & then run to Materazzi to plant the mother of all headbutts on him.

What could FIFA do? Ban him? He retired at the final whistle :lol::lol:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Mario Goetze. The proper wunderkid, none of that Kai Havertz nonsense. I remember watching YouTube comps of this kid and wondering if he could take Özil’s mantle as the World's Best Playmaker. How can you play for both Dortmund and Bayern, score the winning goal in a World Cup final, win the prestigious Golden Boy Award and then be washed before you hit 30?! Smh

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom