• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League Group Stage: Sevilla 1 - 2 Arsenal | Tuesday 24th October | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-Arsenal-vs-Sevilla-1.jpg

Screenshot-20231021-204506.png

Prediction

Sevilla 1-1 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope G.Jesus injury is minor because eddie is not this level CF he came on for 15 minutes can't run no hold up play nothing.

That's why CF in January is important eddie time here is up

Malky

Established Member
Just bring Rammers back in. Spend money elsewhere. No obligation on Raya. He doesn’t have balls, lost it. Ramsdale has balls.
Arteta has put himself in a hole here - he’s picked Raya over him, wasn’t happy with him so replaced him with a keeper on loan. He’ll look like a mug towards the media after the backlash he got, so i think Arteta is too stubborn to bring Ramsdale back in so quickly.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Think he’s too old to learn what he needs to myself. We will see.

Yeah maybe, but he's 24 , he has more going raw indgredients going forward than Xhaka did imo . Have to see what Brainteta does 🤣

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Not playing great but still get 3 points here is massive though, elite performance by our defense

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fantastic win lads, top performance too...Lens result made up for.

Jesus and Martinelli the standouts, quality from both... Ødegaard and (to a lesser extent) Saka need to step up more, feel both are trying to force it too much.

The back 4 were brilliant, can't believe Tomi played a full match...tears of joy @2Smokeyy 🥲

Rice and Jorginho were our best players I thought thought, controlled the midfield excellently and gave everything.

Well done lads!

Rattata

don’t know what people are surprised about, Eddie has never been good! Finally people see he’s not good enough.
He's been especially awful recently. I don't understand why Reiss or ESR don't get a chance. Eddie is losing every duel right now.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Only Arsenal can be 2 up away to a team we are superior, concede and give up all control and defend deep and survive with luck and then say mental strength

dino bravo

Established Member

I don't. I hope Utd beat City at the weekend because it's City who are our rivals. I don't give a caca for internal Manchester rivalries or self-harming grudges.
city will drop points elsewhere, we just need to do our job. I want to see Utd get the result their ****e team deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom