• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 9 (Oct 21-23)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal and Utd attack like relegation candidates.

They also faced Luton, Burnley, Sheffield Utd and Brentford which is a dream start so I think I’m going to skip this pity party.

Saw a "strength of schedule" table that ranks teams based on the winning percentage of all the teams they've played and Sp**s were at the bottom. Their opponents had a combined 44% win rate.

ItzdoctorZ

No manager in PL history has done as well as Angie after 9 games in his first season. Impressive
I thought Jose started better in his first season, but I guess not 1698097208163.png

Looking at that though, Arsenal's form was brilliant at the beginning of that season until that disgraceful United game.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

They could easily have lost 4/9 of their games so far. They have a tough run coming up now too, and will lose 3 of their next 7.

Let's see:

They beat CP home and away last season

Beat and drew Chelsea last season

Have an iffy record against Wolves last season (lost at home,won away, beat them in the EFL on pens)

Lost home and away to Villa

Beat city at home as they do every year but lost away (playing them at the Etihad this time)

Playing at home to WHU and beat them there last year but lost away

Spanked 6-1 at St James' Park 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
abs lost at home too

So I think you are right!😁😁😁😁🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I saw that but it’s a nonsense stat considering he’s been sh*tting on relegation candidates back to back.

We didn’t look as good against Fulham though which is why some are uncomfortable.

We didn't look as good because Genghis Tets dropped a successful partnership of Magalhaes/Saliba to test out Saliba with Kiwior who has been middling to say the least. Stick Magalhaes in there & it's a different result.

Nothing to worry about. We've yet to hit our proper stride...if a certain imbecile doesn't stop tinkering that is.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Beat Liverpool, United and drew Arsenal away. Could easily beaten us as well

We let them off the hook early. Jesus, were he a good finisher & Nketiah squaring the ball to Fabio Vieira change the composition of the match to an absolute rout!!

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Tells you all you need to know. C*nts are clinical against us but waste a billion chances vs. Sp**s 😡
Serious question. Have xG ever matched with the actual score of the game? Feel like you should take it with a grain of salt honestly.

dino bravo

Established Member

To be fair, Sheffield United away isn’t an easy one, they also only lost 2-1 against City and city needed Rodri’s goal in 88th min to win the game.
Sheffield United are complete ****e mate. We didn't even get out of about 3rd gear.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
It is not a prediction tool. It is an indicator of the quality of chances.
It's made after the game, of course its not prediction :lol:.

If the quality they deem a chance is never converts to similiar goal scoring it's not a great measure

It's made after the game, of course its not prediction :lol:.

If the quality they deem a chance is never converts to similiar goal scoring it's not a great measure

What I was trying to say is that not even the goals that are scored have 1 xG.

I think it's first and most a good indicator of how well the team attacked and defended(xG conceded).

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom