• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 25th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He played for Brazil without issue so unless there massive risk i would expect him to start but won't have problems with front 3 started against Burnley

He played full 90 minutes and then has to take 12 hr flight back to London. He probably only got back to Colney today. I'll be amazed if he starts imo. Will likely see him off the bench.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
We are gonna play so much better with a fit Partey and Jesus. I really hope Jesus stays fit if we manage him better. So don't start him on the weekend.

In Partey I can't trust anymore. Need to sell and replace him in january. With that and Timber back we can challenge City.
Up there for the ‘make it make sense’ post of the year

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
He played full 90 minutes and then has to take 12 hr flight back to London. He probably only got back to Colney today. I'll be amazed if he starts imo. Will likely see him off the bench.

Jeez has no one ever jumped on the red eye to Hong Kong, done a presentation to the board then dived headfirst into the murky nightlife in Wan Chai with only a crazed expat for company?

Jesus is good to start people.

Tomb Bombadil

Jeez has no one ever jumped on the red eye to Hong Kong, done a presentation to the board then dived headfirst into the murky nightlife in Wan Chai with only a crazed expat for company?

Jesus is good to start people.
Yes of course. The flight/time is not the big issue here and people have the other two Gabriel in their Lineups. The difference here is Jesus is just coming back from an injury and he's already pretty injury prone.

Jesus could walk on water but he's not good to start ;)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good thing that Jesus, Ødegaard, Martinelli, Saka, Zinchenko and Rice are all available, we are going to need all the chance creation we can get here.

I think the next key for us is the early goal. That forces the opposition to commit and take more risks, in addition to our control.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Had a dream Brentford were attacking down the LHS and crossed one in, Raya went for it and completely missed and Aaron Wan-Bissaka was there to tap it in and we went 1-0 down.

Make of that what you will.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Good thing that Jesus, Ødegaard, Martinelli, Saka, Zinchenko and Rice are all available, we are going to need all the chance creation we can get here.

I think the next key for us is the early goal. That forces the opposition to commit and take more risks, in addition to our control.

Just reading that makes me wince a bit, our squad is very good but have to keep players fit. Our run until Liverpool (23rd Dec) including CL are all very winnable games and we can definitely afford some rotation.

Also, the front 3 of Gabi, Gabi and Saka along with Ode need to get some game time in, if that can be content going into the new year we should be in a great position.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Yes of course. The flight/time is not the big issue here and people have the other two Gabriel in their Lineups. The difference here is Jesus is just coming back from an injury and he's already pretty injury prone.

Jesus could walk on water but he's not good to start ;)

From Partey/Jesus/Tomi/Tierney through Wilshere Rosicky Diaby Wellbeck The Ox and RVP. Injury prone players are our proud heritage. I embrace them all.

All except Özil swerving those away games in the North of course.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
G.Jesus Ødegaard are as expected available according to mikel. White he hope he train today so he can be available tomorrow.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Brentford have been slightly better at home recently. Before the last two games they hadn’t won a home game all season.

Scored 3 in both of the last two so we’ll have to be on it. Huge for us that we are playing them away when they don’t have Toney.

We have the squad quality and should be going there and winning. Very important we do so as Sp**s/City/Pool could all drop points.

REWB

Had a dream Brentford were attacking down the LHS and crossed one in, Raya went for it and completely missed and Aaron Wan-Bissaka was there to tap it in and we went 1-0 down.

Is Raya playing btw?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Didn't know AWB playing at Brentford.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Really hope Ramsdale put similar performance in cup game against Brentford he played very well.

Good opportunity for him even tho not he not getting his place back but help his case that he still good keeper

Blaziken

Ramsdale; White, Saliba, Kiwior, Zinchenko; Jorginho, Rice, Havertz; Saka, Nketiah, Trossard.
Let's get the draw!

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I am just hoping farmer Mik doesn’t bore us to death and we get 3 points. I think we will win this but it will be a dull affair of turgid agrarian football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom