• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Fulham 2 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday 31st December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPORT-PREVIEW-Fulham-v-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20231229-090807.png

Screenshot-20231229-090830.png

Screenshot-20231229-090851.png

Screenshot-20231229-090933.png

Screenshot-20231229-091001.png

Screenshot-20231229-091033.png

Screenshot-20231229-091053.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Fulham 1-2 Arsenal

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This team needs to be booed. The ball coddling for glorious failure last season has made them confused about the standards. The next match at the Emirates should start with boos.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah **** off havertz only sees 10% off the pitch always passing the way he faced

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Commentator #1: the storm rolls in suddenly, both meteorologically and metaphorically for Arsenal.

Commentator #2: yeah, there’s a darkening overhead for Arsenal in all senses of the word.

*someone in the commentary studio starts laughing maniacally*

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why haven't we got Havertz running in behind with in swinging crosses once all game?

What's the point in him if he isn't doing that ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom