• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

He's absolutely spot on!! The sport is becoming so mechanized players are now virtually automatons that it's losing its essence & charm.

Props to him for naming Spain as the culprit in this. Their passing to death bollocks almost destroyed the game when Pep came to the helm at Barca. Now, he & his Lego-headed disciple are intent on re-enacting that atrocity in the PL.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Just came to post this.

It’s true, we are creating too many games in players heads, and it’s taking away from the spectacle.
And we must be accept and be honest that Arteta is one of the individuals of what he is describing in terms of micromanaging everything and taking away the player creativities.

And I really agree with @Sapient Hawk, Pep has done irreparable damage to the beauty of football. His tiki-taka bullshit shifted the concept of football, the gegenpressing only can be seen as a counter effect to the tikitaka bullshit.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Filthy Fellas podcast, 100% the best football podcast...funniest one out there.

On the "Top 10 left wingers this season" episode, Vuj had to leave early as he was starving...saying his goodbyes he called someone by the wrong name...

Spec "Wow, when Vuj gets hungry he gets racist!"

Tego: "That's the excuse John Terry should have used"

...GOAT football podcast 🤣

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

If that were Jon Moss the fan could've given him half a day head start & still caught up with his fat arse.

Bloodbather

Established Member

After Matchday 24, this is the Top 4 of the Turkish Süper Lig. I mean, I said before the season that Gala and Fener may have assembled two greatest squads in the history of the league and there's a large gap between them and the rest, but ****ing hell.

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-05 173445.png

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
After Matchday 24, this is the Top 4 of the Turkish Süper Lig. I mean, I said before the season that Gala and Fener may have assembled two greatest squads in the history of the league and there's a large gap between them and the rest, but ****ing hell.

View attachment 21649

It looks like the Trabzonspor manager needs to get sacked. Those four straight losses seem to have dented their title hopes 😀

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

"A man has been jailed after raking in tens of thousands of pounds selling unlawful subscriptions to watch football matches online...as well as his 12-month sentence, Paul Merrell, 42, must pay back £91,243 after a confiscation order was secured against him at Birmingham Crown Court...Merrell, from Birmingham, was convicted of copyright crimes committed between 2017 and 2021."

Good thing your gambling addiction and underground animal fighting rings allow you to rake in 6 to 7 figure yearly income @GDeep™ , so that £90,000 is pocket change to you...hope your prison sentence passes quickly too bro 💪

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom