• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Liverpool | Sunday 4th February | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_GettyImages-73966850-1.jpg

Screenshot-20240201-132557.png

Screenshot-20240201-132611.png

Screenshot-20240201-132624.png

Screenshot-20240201-132650.png

Screenshot-20240201-132710.png

Screenshot-20240201-132725.png

Screenshot-20240201-132740.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Screenshot-20240201-133017.png

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Is it really surprising?

His manager treated his former captain who delivered his only (and now chronologically ancient) piece of silverware, then proceeded to treat him as an adulterer would be in Medieval times.
It's not surprising but it's still annoying.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Would have been more in favour of Trossard false 9 than Pervertz.

Trossard is our version of jota, 2 players who need to be as close to the penalty box as possible.

I think we'll lose 2-1. Jota and Diaz with the goals

You know the reasons why Havertz starts, to be an aerial outlet and to lead our press.

Think Trossard, Nketiah, Smith Rowe and Nelson become our options once the game becomes stretched.

El Realista

Suddenly the race is over. We again are one injury away from disastrous season. Arteta build the squad and rotate so bad we look so thin even if we spend 150 every season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We should not be pressing anyway... We are better with quick transitions.
Arteta is going to play like Arteta. We know that. I agree we look better when we attack quickly but we know how this guy works.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta say Jesus has knee problem but short term problem.

Really shame that knee issue keep appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom