• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Liverpool | Sunday 4th February | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_GettyImages-73966850-1.jpg

Screenshot-20240201-132557.png

Screenshot-20240201-132611.png

Screenshot-20240201-132624.png

Screenshot-20240201-132650.png

Screenshot-20240201-132710.png

Screenshot-20240201-132725.png

Screenshot-20240201-132740.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Screenshot-20240201-133017.png

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I’m not saying beating Liverpool in an important game isn’t cause for celebration. By all means celebrate. It’s the manner of the celebrations I’m not too keen on. Our players and manager act too overjoyed and relieved as if beating Liverpool is some sort of major achievement. Almost like they’re a bit shocked and surprised at themselves. I’d like to see a bit more arrogance form the team after a win like that, as if it’s just another routine victory at home.

It seems to be just 3 points to you and me, but if it works for those group of players and the home fans then they need to keep “over celebrating”.

Arteta especially going nuts was hilarious and I really don’t see the sense in downplaying the win to please people.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Hate to say it but I agree with Carragher. High 5 each other, clap the fans and get down the tunnel. Acting like beating Liverpool at home is some massive achievement is showing a bit of a small time mentality. Should be going into these games expecting to beat Liverpool at home.

Liverpool have consistently beaten us season after season after season. It’s all come to and end. So let’s celebrate. No?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What a fcking dickhead. I hate him and his spitty accent so much.

It just occured to me why he spat at that 14 year old ...he must have been trying to talk to her

He’s completely rattled 🤣 he went for Jan:

A bit like your claim Salah would leave Liverpool lol feels a bit like A-M that reply with the tagging.

andeoch1

I’m not saying beating Liverpool in an important game isn’t cause for celebration. By all means celebrate. It’s the manner of the celebrations I’m not too keen on. Our players and manager act too overjoyed and relieved as if beating Liverpool is some sort of major achievement. Almost like they’re a bit shocked and surprised at themselves. I’d like to see a bit more arrogance form the team after a win like that, as if it’s just another routine victory at home.
[/QUOTE

Would ya ever just F**k off, ya plastic k**t. We just put the scousers in their place, and after their mid week win the media were salivating over them. We hammered the team on top, celebrate and move one 😁

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
It seems to be just 3 points to you and me, but if it works for those group of players and the home fans then they need to keep “over celebrating”.

Arteta especially going nuts was hilarious and I really don’t see the sense in downplaying the win to please people.

Pretty much everyone here said it was a must win against the league leaders and you go and trounce them and get the win, it only gets bigger than that in a cup final tbh. You obviously celebrate that.

Arson Finger

Hate to say it but I agree with Carragher. High 5 each other, clap the fans and get down the tunnel. Acting like beating Liverpool at home is some massive achievement is showing a bit of a small time mentality. Should be going into these games expecting to beat Liverpool at home.
Martin Ødegaard, he’s taken a picture with Stuart the photographer, a lifelong Gunner – this man’s been supporting Arsenal since he’s what five or something ridiculous like that – taking a picture in front of the North Bank, what’s wrong with the captain doing that? It doesn’t mean it’s got anything to do with the fact we’ve beaten Liverpool, that’s just an opportunity.
Why is everybody trying to kill the joy? Don’t kill the joy. There’s so much of the season to go, as soon as Arsenal do anything they just come under the pile-on. It’s like we can’t have any joy. Don’t let them spoil the joy. Keep doing what you’re doing. Whatever’s going to be, will be. Do not kill the joy. Keep doing what you’re doing. My manager, celebrate with passion like you do because that’s what it’s about, man. People are expecting us to bottle it and lose these games and we’re going through it, we’re getting ourselves through, through injuries and everything. And the hatred is just so intense. Just leave us alone, man. Leave us alone in the joy. Enjoy, Arsenal fans. Enjoy our moments. Because that’s all this game is, moments. And we had one tonight. We beat the great Liverpool, who are top of the league. Up the Gunners.

El Realista

Tbh I don't care if Arteta celebrates like that... If it was Klopp nobody would say anything bad about and would be happy about it.

Even I can say that I enjoy it because he makes other mad about just like Mourinho made rage others when he celebrated like a madman (our included)... Actually it was quite funny and loved when he celebrated against Pep that way.

So keep doing it Arteta and I forgive you for everything and I hope he celebrates many times like that against Pep, because that means we beat that petulant bald head!

El Realista

Martin Ødegaard, he’s taken a picture with Stuart the photographer, a lifelong Gunner – this man’s been supporting Arsenal since he’s what five or something ridiculous like that – taking a picture in front of the North Bank, what’s wrong with the captain doing that? It doesn’t mean it’s got anything to do with the fact we’ve beaten Liverpool, that’s just an opportunity.
Why is everybody trying to kill the joy? Don’t kill the joy. There’s so much of the season to go, as soon as Arsenal do anything they just come under the pile-on. It’s like we can’t have any joy. Don’t let them spoil the joy. Keep doing what you’re doing. Whatever’s going to be, will be. Do not kill the joy. Keep doing what you’re doing. My manager, celebrate with passion like you do because that’s what it’s about, man. People are expecting us to bottle it and lose these games and we’re going through it, we’re getting ourselves through, through injuries and everything. And the hatred is just so intense. Just leave us alone, man. Leave us alone in the joy. Enjoy, Arsenal fans. Enjoy our moments. Because that’s all this game is, moments. And we had one tonight. We beat the great Liverpool, who are top of the league. Up the Gunners.
Actually it's a beautiful photo knowing the context of it... Like those historic photos. I hope he has taken a photo of the photographer and it's a good one. Like a photo of the photographer being captured by the captain of his beloved team. I, being a amateur photographer just love it!

kenshinSG

Players stayed back to celebrate with the fans and workers, talked to them, have some fun and laughter, isn't that what football joy is about? If they gone in straight to tunnel after a match, the fans can barely enjoy the highs and lows and feel disconnected. At least these players know that fans are important

avenellroad

John Radford’s son

Maybe it was all a bit of a release from the FA Cup game where we battered them but didn’t get the win

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pretty weird the media angle has made a case for our team celebration, this isn't the first time either.

we should be allowed to celebrate, heck, toss in some fireworks too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom