• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't think any of our players are carrying an injury to be honest, but if anyone of them are then Ben is the most believable.

I say this because a small fraction of your wages is tied into playing games, I can see Ben being that guy who clearly hates his job but does it because it pays well...he looks to the type to make sure he gets all his money that's owed to him too.

Pretty much everyone is underperforming this season really, so he's just one of many.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
I say this because a small fraction of your wages is tied into playing games, I can see Ben being that guy who clearly hates his job but does it because it pays well...he looks to the type to make sure he gets all his money that's owed to him too.
Biggest stretch of all time? Asking for a friend.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Think he back to his standard performance before the break he was tired and carrying injury I hope tomi stays fit to provide some cover

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Is this guy an idiot? Honestly I have never seen him take a quick or meduspeed throw in. Every fvcking throw in or free kick itā€™s like a complex math test for him where he takes so long. I was actually glad he got booked yesterday. Every game he does this

UkrArsenal

Good game. I hope he will return to the level of last season. But this yellow card in the 1st half is some stupidity.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ā­
Is this guy an idiot? Honestly I have never seen him take a quick or meduspeed throw in. Every fvcking throw in or free kick itā€™s like a complex math test for him where he takes so long. I was actually glad he got booked yesterday. Every game he does this

Still a massive upgrade on Bellerin who gave away a foul throw every other time we had a throw in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Not only him all our throw in piss me off we took forever and give it away

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Another good peformances from White.

I thought he was the best RB in league last season and is also one of best in the league so far this season.

Between White, Jorginho and Ramsdale for the most underrated player in the team.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He took the piss out of Diaz and Jones for no reason. Benny Blanco, Mr. Nonchalant at your service.

At this point I don't even know if he's anywhere near as good as he could be, just seems to enjoy trolling wingers more than winning football matches and is still comfortably a top 3 RB in the league.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

ArsĆØne Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom