• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
So this guy had an injury at the beginning of December, went to the Asia Cup with Japan to play in all of their games, returned after he played 90 minutes vs. Iran on the 3rd of February.

And now he's still not training with the squad :lol:

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
So this guy had an injury at the beginning of December, went to the Asia Cup with Japan to play in all of their games, returned after he played 90 minutes vs. Iran on the 3rd of February.

And now he's still not training with the squad :lol:

I don't think he's injured, just a gut feeling. Think he's sad because they lost the quarter final.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
love Tomi's combination of technical and physical attributes but with the emergence of Kiwior as a competent ball playing CB with outstanding physical qualities I think Tomi can be moved on now. A real shame as he's a top defender on his day, completely nullified Salah not too long ago.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

love Tomi's combination of technical and physical attributes but with the emergence of Kiwior as a competent ball playing CM with outstanding physical qualities I think Tomi can be moved on now. A real shame as he's a top defender on his day, completely nullified Salah not too long ago.
Huh

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Meant CB. Funny how you ignore all the posts where I completely skewer you but find the time to pick out a typo.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Great utility player. Shame he is injured yet again. Think he played for Japan while not at 100%. Need him for this crucial last part of the season but not sure we can bank on him not picking up more injuries.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Great utility player. Shame he is injured yet again. Think he played for Japan while not at 100%. Need him for this crucial last part of the season but not sure we can bank on him not picking up more injuries.

Why do that, though? I don't care that it's your national team; you shouldn't play injured when you're in a title race with the club that pays your wages. What the feck? For this reason, he should be sold; he's not taking this seriously.

fute

Why do that, though? I don't care that it's your national team; you shouldn't play injured when you're in a title race with the club that pays your wages. What the feck? For this reason, he should be sold; he's not taking this seriously.

He actually is taking it seriously. He played for his country. He is 100% effort for his country and Arsenal.

Tomi is just injury-prone. When he signs the extension, he might injure himself. Just kidding, but his body just breaks down like Partey and Tierney and ESR.

It is unfortunate because he is a good player. Some guys just have the injury bug.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
He actually is taking it seriously. He played for his country. He is 100% effort for his country and Arsenal.

Tomi is just injury-prone. When he signs the extension, he might injure himself. Just kidding, but his body just breaks down like Partey and Tierney and ESR.

It is unfortunate because he is a good player. Some guys just have the injury bug.

Why play in a tournament when you're injured then? Alright if he miss one game, but how many games now that he's missed after the Asian cup? Its not a good look when you're already an injury prone player thats important, specially in a season where we're short in defence because of the injury Timber got. Just sell this guy in the summer.

fute

Why play in a tournament when you're injured then? Alright if he miss one game, but how many games now that he's missed after the Asian cup? Its not a good look when you're already an injury prone player thats important, specially in a season where we're short in defence because of the injury Timber got. Just sell this guy in the summer.

We don't know if he was injured or not. That was just based on a hunch from the other poster.

Given Tomi's history, he might have been okay for internationals, but just got injured again.

Had he played or not, he would've gotten injured again at some point. That is just Tomi. 🤷‍♂️

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I agree he shouldn't have played in the Asian Cup. He was out for a while and didn't even complete a full game before he was thrown in tournament football.

I can't blame him too much though, players always want to play. Especially for your country as they are carrying the hopes of a whole nation. It should be taken out of the player's hands. Either by the medical team or the manager.

Look at Olise for example, had a lot of injury struggles this season. Just came back and was asked if he wanted to play, he said yes and promptly injured himself again. Most players think they're indestructible I suppose so up to the club/national team to look after them and manage their work load

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Mikayil Faye ‘has in his mind’ to leave Barcelona this summer. Liverpool, Manchester United, Inter Milan & Bayern Munich are all showing a lot of interest in the player, however, Arsenal have ‘burst strongly’ onto the case in recent hours [Mundo Deportivo]

Latest posts

Top Bottom