• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United | Saturday 24th February | KO: 20:00 | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Newcastle.jpg

Screenshot-20240222-113016.png

Screenshot-20240222-113037.png

Screenshot-20240222-113057.png

Screenshot-20240222-113120.png

Screenshot-20240222-113141.png

Screenshot-20240222-113203.png

Screenshot-20240222-113228.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240222-114107.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I am buzzing for this tonight, this is how I am watching the game...

8gxujy.jpg

...how Riou does it...authentic marble table (£25,000) super HD tv (£100,000) plant beside it (£250,000) ...least this is what the guy who's house I broke into told me before I beat him unconscious 🔥

Damn is this a real picture?

That’s a level of dedication you don’t see anymore

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
My local broadcaster showed the long highlights of our 7-3 win against Newcastle years ago.

What a crazy match. Pardee reaction when 3-3 "no more goals" was hilarious as minutes later Theo made it 4-3. And then, the big game player :popcorn: Giroud came on and sealed the win with two quick goals, while Theo sealed it with that interesting goal to make it 7-3

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Forgot about the CL factor and it’s impact on City. You could see how heavy their legs were in the second half, so a shaky performance in the end but job done.

We need to put our game to bed early. Can’t find ourselves in a similar situation.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

My stream is behind YET AGAIN, if anyone can hook a brother up with a quick stream it'd be appreciated.

I predict we'll bounce back from Wednesday with a 2-0 win. COYG.

Edit: Nvrmind, I'm using the stream @Xln was kind enough to send to me a when we played Liverpool and it's showing this game too luckily.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Howe not watching the Porto game, allowing White to bully the keeper on that first corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom