• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United | Saturday 24th February | KO: 20:00 | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Newcastle.jpg

Screenshot-20240222-113016.png

Screenshot-20240222-113037.png

Screenshot-20240222-113057.png

Screenshot-20240222-113120.png

Screenshot-20240222-113141.png

Screenshot-20240222-113203.png

Screenshot-20240222-113228.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240222-114107.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Great goal for us, Newcastle can’t sit back now.

I’ve been extremely impressed with our defending from the front. Newcastle totally shut out from accomplishing anything productive. Beautiful.

Menard

Might be the jammiest goal of the season but thats what constant pressure can get you

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel’s passing has been excellent this season. He’s finding players between the lines with ease. I think he’s just as much captain material as Rice.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Got Newcastle on toast, and LOL at straight up pushing our player down :lol:

sdotzdot

Established Member
People seems so confident. Only me sweating a bit here?
This was before the match even started going to be an easy win, chill and enjoy. Literally no concerns Newcastle are dire.

One lacklustre performance in the CL mid week doesn’t suddenly mean we’re going to keep struggling. Was a blip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom