• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United | Saturday 24th February | KO: 20:00 | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Newcastle.jpg

Screenshot-20240222-113016.png

Screenshot-20240222-113037.png

Screenshot-20240222-113057.png

Screenshot-20240222-113120.png

Screenshot-20240222-113141.png

Screenshot-20240222-113203.png

Screenshot-20240222-113228.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240222-114107.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

El Realista

Well Jorginho is definitely still good enough to start somewhere else, if not in England then in Italy or Spain. Maybe he wants more gametime. Xhaka also wanted to go, nobody pushed him out.
Jorginho the way he is playing next to Rice is something we shouldn't touch until stops working. Nowadays players can give 5 more years outstanding at that level. Look at Modric. So I want him to stay and play as starter. That give us time to see if we can get a prospect to replace him without spending all the money and use it somewhere else, for example LB and CF.

Zinchenko could play there? I think so. He wouldn't be so exposed as he is at the left. Do I think we have a lot of answers already at the team just Arteta using them poorly.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If only our players looked left a few more time instead of going right to Saka we'd be a few more goals to the good.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We did score 6 and 5 respectively with the last lineup of Trossard up front and Havertz left 8, it doesn't need to be so definite that we have to stick with one lineup, we have different options and can use different setups for different games. Also means we're less likely to come undone if a team sets up to negate one of the setups.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

So, I only started watching at 2-0....did Newcastle try to park the bus initially?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Jorginho the way he is playing next to Rice is something we shouldn't touch until stops working. Nowadays players can give 5 more years outstanding at that level. Look at Modric. So I want him to stay and play as starter. That give us time to see if we can get a prospect to replace him without spending all the money and use it somewhere else, for example LB and CF.

Zinchenko could play there? I think so. He wouldn't be so exposed as he is at the left. Do I think we have a lot of answers already at the team just Arteta using them poorly.
I think it all depends on what he wants and whether Arteta is willing to make guarantees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom