• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Sheffield United 0 - 6 Arsenal | Monday 4th March | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_sheffield-united-vs-arsenalPNG.png

Screenshot-20240225-072254.png

Screenshot-20240225-072335.png

Screenshot-20240225-072425.png

Screenshot-20240225-073131.png

Screenshot-20240225-072453.png

Screenshot-20240225-072519.png

Screenshot-20240225-072545.png

lineup-2.png

Prediction

Sheffield 0-5 Arsenal

Sheffield have been on the end of some of the biggest thrashings in the league this season. They have the worst defense I've ever seen. I'm expecting another cricket scoreline.

Let's boost the GD, lads!

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
:lol: Hmmmmmpppfff..... We gave this lot some serious lovin tonight... :lol:. That's what I'm talkin about... Send these fans home at half time.... :lol:

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Pretty much nailed on to achieve 90 goals this season.

Honesty if we don’t win the league after not losing to Liverpool and also not losing to City I’d be really shocked.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
What a joyful game and I'm happy Arteta plays Havertz plays further forward now.

That + confidence and he's looking like a player.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Another top CF performance from Havertz. Has he had a bad game playing there?

Scrap the CF search and go big for Leao and a CM?

Moviegooner

Havertz man of the match. Jesus doesn't get in the team. He and Trossard are great to bring off the bench. And the returning Partey. A bit rusty, but that's understandable. Hope Martinelli's OK
🙏

One game at a time. Brendford next!

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Partey looked like a player that hasn’t played in 6 months. Kept on losing the ball in stupid areas. Might need a few games to get back up to speed.

Other than that, put this game aside. We need that same intensity and focus against Brentford.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Yet another game with no city rejects starting & no championship eddie in sight results in six goals

The city garbage bag came on & immediately our scoring stopped

Mohamed7

Watching Jesus makes you forget we scored 31 goals in 7 games! What a bum. We need toss him and that virtual freedom fighter - We haven't conceded much since he got injured.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

The first team to get to 81% possession this season 😍

Commentator said the goal was coming (after Ødegaard scored at 5 minutes 😂)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
****ing hell last 10 pages just abusing Jesus...for like no reason :lol:

Exactly, we won 6-0 and this is happening...his first appearance since he single handedly won us 3 points v Forest too.

Praise the players or abuse Fabio, but not Gabby ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom