• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 32 (Apr 6 & 7)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,461
  • Views 29,902

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
@Juan Matas Beard 20 minutes left 🙏

screenshot_20240407_175911_chrome-jpg.23040

@Juan Matas Beard well played, enjoy your status for the day 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We needed a Pool loss here. I don't get why you guys are happy, we still have to visit OT and our title challengng neighbours. Tough fixture but if we overcome this we also fully deserve the title.
Didnt expect a thing from Utd and Pool should have won given the chances they had in the first half. Its back in out own hands, unless city or pool start going crazy with goals.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Can’t really be ****ed watching kebab boy spank that fat blimp who owns Forest after this. Does anyone?

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

If Liverpool don't win the league from here that Quansah pass is going to be up there with Steven Gerrard's slip :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The PL doing their best to make Liverpool in this race there no way in hell this is penalty it's actually embarrassing they giving it Elliot throw himself in ground

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Fine with the draw, but fnn hell United were such an awful side in possession, they couldn't string more than 3 passes together and they were terrible in ball control.
They were so bad it’s like it put off Liverpool. It’s hilarious even when they drop deep it’s so easy to play through them. Just badly coached

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The PL doing their best to make Liverpool in this race there no way in hell this is penalty it's actually embarrassing they giving it Elliot throw himself in ground
It was a brilliant strategy from Liverpool to announce Klopp was leaving. So they are now trying to hand him a parting gift. Wouldn’t even be surprised after they win the league he ends up staying

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom