• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 55 37.9%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 71 49.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 19 13.1%

• Total voters

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'd like to see Vieira RCM and Ødegaard LCM as I think Vieira could easily interchange with Saka when we've got the ball as he's played comfortably as a RW a few times. Could make for an interesting dynamic.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Fabio looks the type of player that would be perfect in video games, but just doesn't work in real life...he's got a lot of ability, but something just seems off (especially in the very physical and fast English league)

I absolutely do not want to see him in a midfield 3 with Ødegaard either, think that would negatively affect Martin's game too much.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I'd like to see Vieira RCM and Ødegaard LCM as I think Vieira could easily interchange with Saka when we've got the ball as he's played comfortably as a RW a few times. Could make for an interesting dynamic.
my vision of it was:

Ødegaard will sooner or later leave/have a big injury, we need to start preparing someone to cope internally with it.

But I do agree I see so much of Bernardo Silva on Vieira that is such a temptation try to developing him on the wing.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
my vision of it was:

Ødegaard will sooner or later leave/have a big injury, we need to start preparing someone to cope internally with it.

But I do agree I see so much of Bernardo Silva on Vieira that is such a temptation try to developing him on the wing.
Seems like Nwaneri will be the heir to Odegaards position in case he gets injured or leaves in the next few years.

Geofranco

Fabio looks the type of player that would be perfect in video games, but just doesn't work in real life...he's got a lot of ability, but something just seems off (especially in the very physical and fast English league)

I absolutely do not want to see him in a midfield 3 with Ødegaard either, think that would negatively affect Martin's game too much.
Vieira is talented, but it looks like he just lacks physical power. Even Bernardo Silva looks more athletic and robust in his play.

Geofranco

I wouldn’t mind seeing Jesus given a shot either.

He has the attributes- possibly the best ball retention in tight areas in the squad, tactical awareness, vision, defensive output.

Paradoxically he might even score more goals there once you take away the burden of goal scoring which clearly weighs him down.
Honestly feel Jesus best position is still CF, but for it to work Martinelli and Saka would have to become really clinical. Jesus was looking like a top 10 player in the world the first half of the 2022/2023 season before the world cup and the injury. He is not an elite finisher, but his game is so well rounded and technical that he could thrive in that CF role if he didn't have the injuries.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Saka is a good winger, a correct winger in a good setup, but he isn't world class, he isn't electric - eletric pace - and his play shows more pattern than intuition and genious. He has no major flaws tho, but not special, X factor either.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Just not good enough today. Even though the numbers are better, the guy hasn't been the same player since the Kardashian curse last year. He was needed today and didn't show up and we know he's capable of it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Needed more from him today, that’s the kind of game your talisman steps up in. Made some micro mistakes that cost him: on that amazing pass from Ode, he took a poor touch which meant the angle closed in on him. Also had some poor deliveries on his right foot in promising positions.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Like Rice, he was just kinda there. Ran out of steam in the 2nd half. Can't say he was poor but he wasn't good. Wasn't really in the game very much.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom