• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Finals (April 20 & 21)

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Chelsea had a clear penalty denied, but it was Nick Jackson's lack of being able to convert his countless chances that cost Chelsea this game.
People on this thread were saying he's better than all our strikers :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What's the story with how you became an Arsenal fan while your dad supports Chelsea?

Because Thierry Henry played for Arsenal then and "What about Dennis Wise or Jody Morris being your fav player?"didn't quite compare.

Also my grandad was apparently a Man City fan (though he passed before I was born) odd family we have 😅

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

As soon as Mudryk came on you knew Chelsea were taking the L.

The guy is a curse.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Anyone noticed Shearer always tries to sit in the seat that's the closest to the FA cup trophy, bet ya baldy goes to bed crying every night about getting slapped up by The Arse in 1998 🤣
Still got an open bus parade as FA Cup Finalists

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom