• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Did Sanchez win it for us in that God mode season?

Nah, Kane beat him...only 2 Arsenal players to have won it since the stadium switch is Van Persie and Auba.

Would at least like to see one of our guys in the race again soon like Sanchez was, seeing a Bournemouth playing going for it but not an Arsenal one...what the **** 😭

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm so grateful for Moyes right now, it doesn't get better than this. We should know our place. 5-1 to Palace in the same season we lost 5-0 to Fulham is what true progress looks like.

Anyone saying Moyes out is delusional 😍
What you complaining about? Won a European cup last season, your league position currently is exactly where you belong.

He’s doing a good job.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Yeah Moyes is a young inexperienced manager with potential, hopefully he reaches his potential when he gets near 70 :fcrossed:

Moyes will go, but it's West Ham bro I am not really sure what you are after here.

Your next manager isn't getting 600+mil to splurge on ball playing defenders and goalkeepers you know what I mean?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm so grateful for Moyes right now, it doesn't get better than this. We should know our place. 5-1 to Palace in the same season we lost 5-0 to Fulham is what true progress looks like.

Anyone saying Moyes out is delusional 😍
Man posting on the wrong forum uno

Riou

I see where Dok is coming from, tbh.

Moyes is a quality manager who has done very well for West Ham, but you feel may be starting to decline really...the league form considering the side West Ham had in 22/23 when they won the Conference League was a red flag really, no way they should have been as low as they were.

Feel they could have really kicked on this season, especially with Chelsea and United in flux...43 year trophy drought just ended, playing in the Europa League and getting £100 million for one of their players...a young more attacking manager could have really looked to push them on.

Now they will probably have no Europe at all and could lose more key players, feel they missed a chance here.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

See that’s the problem with Eze, amazing approach play but his final ball/shot is literally like conference level.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I see where Dok is coming from, tbh.
hbk.gif

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

See that’s the problem with Eze, amazing approach play but his final ball/shot is literally like conference level.
Would still take him here though, he’s good for a decent amount of GA and would massively boost our creativity and make us less reliant on pressing and turnovers for high quality chances.

Just expect him to miss quite a few big chances.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Moncler Marco has done a decent job at Fulham. Will be interesting to see how they do when Palhinha leaves in the summer.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
What you complaining about? Won a European cup last season, your league position currently is exactly where you belong.

He’s doing a good job.
Moyes will go, but it's West Ham bro I am not really sure what you are after here.

Your next manager isn't getting 600+mil to splurge on ball playing defenders and goalkeepers you know what I mean?

I'd like a manager that maintains our level points wise (as we're the 8th biggest club in England in terms of revenue so that's fair) but plays football I can actually stomach to watch.

We're literally making Palace look like Man City after doing the same to Fulham earlier in the season:

B2soYg2.png

Moyes has zero ambition in his style of play. I'd trade some stability for someone who actually sets us up to play football.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I'd like a manager that maintains our level points wise (as we're the 8th biggest club in England in terms of revenue so that's fair) but plays football I can actually stomach to watch.

We're literally making Palace look like Man City after doing the same to Fulham earlier in the season:

B2soYg2.png

Moyes has zero ambition in his style of play. I'd trade some stability for someone who actually sets us up to play football.

So you're trying to get 8th with flair and gusto?

I'm confused, just ditch the West Ham act and embrace your Arsenal home kit like a man.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good for Emery 2-3 more wins and they secured 4th. Even tho thier remaining fixture not that straightforward Chelsea Brighton and Liverpool next with Europe in between

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Anyone seen the stats for Robinson? Seem to be ranked 1st in everything in the league for left backs

Riou

@Dokaka helping @Riou become a Hammer from next season on, to escape the rampant homophobia that exists around Arsenal and their fans...

MV5BMjE1OTk1NjI2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDIxMzg3._V1_.jpg

"When was your last trophy Arsenal, before 2023 was it? Could never be my team, 'Im forever blowin' bubbles...'"

...Riou, next season on.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

How can an owner tell them what to tweet, strange club

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom