• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ten Hag is not serious achievement to go to fa cup yeah I agree fa cup is prestigious competition but he should have admit that his side again were not up to standards today specially those last 20 minutes and extra time and were extremely lucky

Last edited:

roz

Fake News Merchant
Highlights the refereeing bias towards United imo. Been one of the stinkiest teams the past 3 years and their league position always seems artificial, especially when looking at their stats.

Absolutely criminal that Coventry didn’t go through yesterday. Chelsea should have had a blatant penalty vs Citeh also…

I’m refraining from watching the final, as I feel most neutrals should.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

United's route:

Wigan athletic, while we were knocked out by our title rivals Liverpool
Then they played Newport county in the fourth round.
Then they played Nottingham Forest.
Then they scraped a last minute win against Liverpool.
Then bottled a 3-0 lead against Coventry and almost we t out against them .

It's been extreme luck rather than competence and they deserve to be 7-uped in the final.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

If someone told us in 2014 that this would be the state of United in a decade, it would have been impossible to believe.
Trying to think of the word I’d use to describe it and I think it would be ‘delicious’.

Warms my heart to see how the mighty have fallen. Think they’ve surpassed our banter years. I know we had some shockers of score lines but “this is Manchester United” as the likes of Neville like to exclaim.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Latest posts

Top Bottom