• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,947
  • Views 254,771

CannonBals

I guess we already have Nwaneri at home too.

Have not watched a lot of Neves but followed a bit recently.
Somehow I have a feeling he is one of those players who would be able to make that transition seemlessly. He isn't fazed by the stage at which he plays already.

Also Nwaneri is more in Ødegaard mould. If anything MLS may be closer but even then still pretty different.

I would be happy with this one. But no sure after Havertz home much apitiete Arteta/Edu will have to gamble.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Easily one of the biggest talents in football for sure.

Not entirely convinced he can do the business in the Prem immediately though, so might not be the best idea to splash an obscene amount of money on someone who needs a few years to settle when you're pushing for silverware.

People never learn buying from this league

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

Yeah that Ronaldo guy was an awful signing for Utd.

You don't want us to sign players from the PL, you don't want us to sign players from Portugal, tell me, where do you want us to sign players from?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

People like you never want to do anything ambitious and are afraid of failure at every turn.

You think City regret buying Dias? Monaco and Bernado Silva? PSG and Vitinha? Man Utd and Cristiano ****ing Ronaldo? You just want to sit there and call everyone overrated while playing captain hindsight towards anyone showing ambition.

Yeah, some players flop. It's part of the game. Never going for anyone in the first place will get you nowhere guaranteed.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Serious baller. The Portuguese Paul Scholes. I'm all in favour of this signing. Neves, Zubimendi, Bruno G, Douglas Luiz etc. Unlike the striker situation, there are enough midfielders out there who can improve our squad. There should be no reason to mess this up.
Yeah there's a lot of directions we could go in in terms of profile. I really hope we get someone who can carry as well as pass. One of the things I think we lack is a capable big space dribbler that just eats up the ground. Rice is OK at it but I'd rather he not do it tbh :lol:

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Philipp Lahm also played a ton of LB in his career, world class throughout. Azpilicueta also played LB in Chelsea's title winning 14/15 season.

But you know, we don't see it at the top level.

Cancelo as well, was absolutely incredible a few seasons back, if they are inverted it makes no difference.
In fact it might be slightly easier to be right footed because you are taking the ball on the inside rather than the outside, like a Tierney does for example.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah that Ronaldo guy was an awful signing for Utd.

You don't want us to sign players from the PL, you don't want us to sign players from Portugal, tell me, where do you want us to sign players from?
What’s that 20 years ago? This is a league Das Bost and Ricky van wolfswinkle scored for fun. The top 3 are good teams. Rest are not even championship level

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom