• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paulo Dybala

Barney2k

It's been one of the most persistent rumours - I could see it happening!

He seems like a good enough player. But Wenger keeps saying we've got enough strikers.

As Yousif said - unless we offload someone it's going to be very tough to fit him in.

Personally - I think he's an upgrade on either Walcott or Welbeck, so either of them could be moved along to make room.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It's been one of the most persistent rumours - I could see it happening!

He seems like a good enough player. But Wenger keeps saying we've got enough strikers.

As Yousif said - unless we offload someone it's going to be very tough to fit him in.

Personally - I think he's an upgrade on either Walcott or Welbeck, so either of them could be moved along to make room.

I think it would be easier to move Walcott along, Welbeck only just signed and I dont think we would get our money back. We also have Sanogo and possibly Campbell to off-load, and of course Pod. If Wenger feels he doesnt need to spend on a DM then why not bring in both Reus & Dybala.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Dybala's agent likes to talk, his latest comments:

‘Paris St Germain have already come forward with an offer of about £32.5m and Chelsea had already reached £29m,’

‘We’re now at the stage where the price cannot be lower than £36m."

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Don't buy that Chelsea are in for this kid, at least not for the prices quoted. They seem to be a lot more prudent with how they spend their money these days, unlike Man City they actually seems to get good values out of their buys.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Haha 36M for a player has 1 year left in his contract keep dreaming Zamprini.

i admire Dybala talent but he is not 30-40M player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not convinced by him at all, Alcacer or Lacazette are worth 35M. They've proven much more than Dybala who's had 1 really good season in a dire Serie A.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette could touch 30, Benzema hit 35. However, the latter was more established at Lyon. I think Lacazette goes for 25 easily though.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Dybala's agent likes to talk, his latest comments:

‘Paris St Germain have already come forward with an offer of about £32.5m and Chelsea had already reached £29m,’

‘We’re now at the stage where the price cannot be lower than £36m."

So basically only Juve are in for him and they're making up fake bids to make it seem like other teams are. OK

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not convinced by him at all, Alcacer or Lacazette are worth 35M. They've proven much more than Dybala who's had 1 really good season in a dire Serie A.
Alcacer is ****, haven't seen anything that tells me he's a good striker.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Alcacer is ****, haven't seen anything that tells me he's a good striker.

I disagree, poor record this year but the talent is there. Not worth 35M but my point is both him and Lacazette seem safer bets than Dybala.

Top Bottom