• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ki Sung-Yueng

GDeep™

League is very weak
We gone from Vidal/Martinez to Schlupp/Yeung in 2 days - the beauty of transfer rumours.

Think links to Schlupp and Yeung are much more reliable.

musicmonkey

Established Member
Flamini and Arteta out with Ki in would be fine with me, a tidy player, would be suitable replacement in terms of a squad player and adds a bit of height.

Interesting how opinions flip though, this forum loved to cite United's success with players plucked from slightly lower in the table to win titles.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
He ticks allot of boxes:

1. Technically very good
2. Very good passer from deep
3. Has a Ramsey like engine and scored 8 goals in the PL from deep this season
4. Tall at 6'2 adding height to our game
5. Won't demand first team action
6. Not a massive wage
7. Can play with Coquelin in a B2B role or as a DM
8. Sells shirts in Korea.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Fwiw I'd take Ki. Think he's underrated. Decent holding option who can also pass. I'd actually rate him above Carrick.

Yeah he is much underrated , think people will be surprised just how technically good he is . He can boss the midfield in an attacking sense when he wants . Went on rampaging runs against us .(Aus)

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
The only way this could possibly improve us is if we are definitely dumping Arteta, Flamini and Diaby and we are also bringing in a Vidal so its

Out: Arteta, Flamini, Diaby
In: Vidal, Ki, (?)

Yorch_44

He is the kind of players who plays in a very simple way and works for the team and not for himself. He is underrated because He is not an spectacular player.

But He is very consistent and a very good player. I like this, He could do a lot for the team.

But it is important to at least get rid off Flamini.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Makes a ton of sense after Coquelin's season. Holding midfielder has gone from a top priority to a luxury, and a guy like Ki would provide adequate cover and be an upgrade on Arteta and Flamini.

Taurus

Im not comparing him to Gilberto in that sense. I am comparing how Gilberto got the job done and worked for the team but was mad underrated.

This hurt so bad. You wake up and see there are unread post in Vidal thread and there still some emotional italians bumping it up, and then you see this thread, majority of Arsenal fans actually considering this average player.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom