• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

U-21 EUROs - Czech Republic 2k15

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Our greatest achievement in the U-21 euros is runners up, let's see if we can beat that!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

John Guidetti with some top banter post match.

"We were superior, they were the worst team we've faced in the competition."

"I'm extremely happy but we're the best nordic country, thats how it is!" :D:D:D

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Satisfied with being level at half time, Sweden slowly got more into the game as the half progressed.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Puuuh so close ET now, really don't want penalties as swedens record is shiiiiit.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Despite the miss, I've been very impressed with Carvalho in this tournament, would definitely take him here based on what I've seen.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

****ing amazing feeling, huffed and puffed through the tournament from the playoff, deserved win IMO (bias lol pretty even game though) fairy tale stuff.

Top Bottom