• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favorite game?

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
1) Final Fantasy 7 (PS1) Greatest game ever. Period.
2) Tekken Tag 1 (Arcade and my PS2) Countless money spent at the arcade and hours playing at home. I'll never forget the feeling of getting a PS2 and this game for Christmas that year.
3) Mortal K0mbat 3 (Arcade) Countless coins spent playing this.
4) Golden Eye (N64) OG FPS; sucks when you played your friend's older brother and they wax you after school/ at sleepovers.
5) Pokemon Blue (Game Boy) Nothing need to be said. True classic.
6) Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear) Countless batteries were used playing this. The Game Gear was a vampire for batteries.
7) Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (Arcade and Ps2) Such a fun game to play with your friends. Some of the dudes at the arcade were ****ing ridiculous at this game.
8) Rival Schools (PS1) Ya'll dont want it with me as Sakura.
9) Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 (PS1) I'll admit I never did anything other than button mash when I was in the air, but it was loads of fun.
10) Megaman X4 (PS1) Zero > Megaman

Nyctophobia

Established Member
The Inquisition story is so good if you play a female elf and romance Solas though, I'm so into that whole story arc that the problems with the game I could look past.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Pokemon Red
Last of Us
Bioshock + Infinite
Mass Effect
Spyro 2/3

Don't get what so many like about The Witcher 3, could never get into it. Played for probably less than two hours and had to get rid.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Dragon Age: Origins
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Fable 2
Persona 3 and 4
Fallout 1 and 2
Sam & Max (series)
Kingdom Hearts (series)
Max Payne (series)
Mass Effect 2

markafc

For me, in no particular order except for one and two
1. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
2. Fallout 3
3. Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion
4. Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask
5. Ratchet and Clank 3
6.Fallout 4
7. Need for Speed Carbon
8. Mario 64
9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
10. Legend of Zelda a link between worlds

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Off the top of my head, Fallout 3, Skyrim, San Andreas, MW2 are the ones I've got the most enjoyment out of in recent years. Maybe Assassins Creed 2 and Rachet + Clank tools of destruction.

Liked the burnout games when I was younger, and of course the older PES games in terms of football.

Not a massive gamer any more though.

blaze_of_glory

Off the top of my head, Fallout 3, Skyrim, San Andreas, MW2 are the ones I've got the most enjoyment out of in recent years. Maybe Assassins Creed 2 and Rachet + Clank tools of destruction.

Liked the burnout games when I was younger, and of course the older PES games in terms of football.

Not a massive gamer any more though.
Assassins Creed 2 was excellent. Brotherhood was good too. Series fell off after that though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Assassins Creed 2 was excellent. Brotherhood was good too. Series fell off after that though.

I've played 1, 2, brotherhood and revelations. I then bought 3, got like 25% through it but it was boring me to death so stopped. Disappointed, because I was interested in the actual story.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
1st All the GTA's
In no order: Mario Kart for the Snes. Tekken 2 (the one with 'King' and 'Marshall Law') for the PS1
Battlefield 3 was ****ing amazing for the 360

Giroud

Established Member
Actually I changed my mind, would slip Metal Gear Solid in for PES 5. Spent way too many hours on that game as a 10 year old.

Is it me or are modern games a level below now? Maybe I've grown old...

Love Metal Gear Solid.

I did stop playing games for a while but I got a PS4 on sale a week ago and this game Watchdogs is pretty good. Don't think games are getting worse but it's probably harder to get completely absorbed in the experience as you probably did when you were younger.

Gervais

Established Member
1st All the GTA's
In no order: Mario Kart for the Snes. Tekken 2 (the one with 'King' and 'Marshall Law') for the PS1
Battlefield 3 was ****ing amazing for the 360
Oh my lord this game. Anyone remember the original 'Driver' and Tomb Raider 1&2, too?

Wish I could go back and live 1999-2003 all over again, man.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Oh my lord this game. Anyone remember the original 'Driver' and Tomb Raider 1&2, too?

Wish I could go back and live 1999-2003 all over again, man.
'Driver' was the bollocks. Loved that game. That was the one where you could have a heli-pad on your roof, wasnt it?

Top Bottom