• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Santi Cazorla: My Friend, Is Adios, No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Cazorla been our most consistent performer for 12 months, insane the amount of hate he still gets. Everything that we've done well has seen Cazorla at the centre of it. City away, United at home, FA Cup final, Bayern at home, he's been sensational in all the top games..... you know the games were he's meant to be "found out" in that role.

The partnership between he and Coquelin has been a stroke of genius. I also feel any weakness he possibly has is negated when Ramsey plays as well, because as we saw vs United we can easily turn into a midfield three anyways.

law90026

Established Member
Without Francis, there is a chance we might see more from Santi. How?

I think its crucial to tighten our midfield now. Put an extra body in the centrr of the park, since we dont have anyone close to Francis level at what he does the best. Lets not try to expect miracles from Flamini, Arteta or Chambers to give us what Francis did

Instead, move Özil wide, And partner Ramsey Santi and Flamini/Chambers in the middle.
That formation is best suited for counter attacking football, something we are doing a lot these days.
Santi would have more freedom and more forward runs where he is magical in terms of passing and vision. He can also rotate with Özil a lot.

Think thats the beat we can do right now, as pong as there is no Arteta/Flamini - Cazorla partnership.

There was a lot of penalty taker talk, so I'll just give you my pick; Theo.
Yet another person who thinks moving Özil is the way to go. /facepalm

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dominated by Gary O'Neil, hope the little fat **** moves to Spain in the summer.

Can't stand him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He's appalling, living off his 10 penalties last season and that game against City.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

His shooting has been disastrous, especially for a guy with his technical ability and being ambidextrous on top of that.

Not scored from open play in ****ing ages.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Decent first half, think he might of been carrying on with that knock. We had no one else.

Needs a rest played similar minutes to Alexis ffs.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He's died again.

Hopefully goes where no one has gone before, and surpasses the record held by Jesus and Lazarus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom