• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Hi. I've been a Gooner for a while since the days of Adams and co. I've been reading the forum for a while and look forward to posting here.

Loraine

I've been a Gooner all my life. I'm a northerner, while all my friends supported Liverpool or United, I following my grandad and because an Arsenal fan

Hachiko

Hello to all my gooner friends. I´m armenian, living in Germany for nerly 17 years now. Football is my passion and for me football ist Arsenal. I would say i fell in love with this club since the 04/05 season, when i whatched a 5:2 win against Middlesbrough after my Father subscribed to german pay tv ;) so unfortunately i missed the invincibles :( I'm working on improving my english, but i hope I´m already able to get involved in some discussions in this forum.

Have

Hi guys.
I have been following A-M for several years already, but just decided today that I wanted to participate as well.
I'm 24 years old, from Denmark and have been following Arsenal since I was 10 and thought Pires' small pencil thin line of facial hair on the chin looked cool. Well, today I admire Bobby for other reasons obviously, but my admiration of Arsenal which began back then have only grown stronger over the years. I've been to a couple of home matches, and for me the greatest moment was standing at the North Bank when Wilshere scored that goal against Norwich in 2013.

Alexis17

Hi all.
I've been lurking here for years. Been going down to Arsenal since George Graham and have a season ticket (shared) lower West not far from away dugout. Thought it about time to share my meaningless thoughts. Excited and ****ting myself in equal measure as to next two away PL games (Manure and Sp**s) - decent results and we are all set! Hello to all Gooners and reasonable non-Gooners on here.

Realist

Hello, as a lurker I for quite a while I feel it's only right that I start getting involved. I have been an Arsenal fan for 15 years and currently I live in the midlands (I did in the past live in North-west London before moving a few years ago). This forum seems very well laid out and seems like a good place to share some views with other fans.

optimus

Hello everybody, Gunner from Serbia here. Been an Arsenal fan since I was 10, fell in love with Henry's magic and Arsenal with Viera, Pires, Ljungberg...things are different now but my love for Arsenal is not fading away :)

Red Falcon 89

What's up? Names Chris I was born and raised in Atlanta Georgia (US) I've always been pretty active on other boards (particulary Falcons NFL related stuff.) And wanted to give this site a try.

Anyway long story short we don't have (till sometime next year anyway) an MLS team. It started back in college one buddy of mine was this massive Roma fan and another was all about Chelsea. Being a burgeoning soccer fan I was needed a new team for years having only been a fan of our national squads. Anyway a combination of NBC RED nally airing all BPL games and the luck of the draw of having Arsenal always as my FIFA team I just sort of fell into ever since. (Also I dig the colors ;)

What's more the team's history just speaks to me. Arguably amongst some of the best in Europe yet always a heartbreaking fall or injury before the hard fought campaign be won. It's sounds weird I know but thats the histories I've always had with the teams in my own home city. There are the teams I want to stand up and yell for, cause one day when you eventually do put everything together and tell the rest of the world to shove it it's gonna feel so much better for all the wear tear dirt and grime.

Your newest Goonor
Red Falcon (Hope to actually make the trip across the pond and see a few matches in the next few years)

Stop The Press

Hi, I've followed the Arsenal since I was 5 years old, I'm 55 now.....Damn that's 50 years. I used to support Chelsea, had the full kit and all. I remember going to see my Uncle and Aunt (in my kit) my uncle took me aside, I remember this as if it were yesterday, he said " look here son, you really don't want to support Chelsea you should follow the Arsenal" and that was that. Obviously Uncle knew best.

Anyway, I'm based in Cambridge and although most of my support comes from the armchair I have had the pleasure of visiting the Emirates a couple of times. The majority of my spectating days were back in the mid 70's. I used to work as an apprentice mechanic for the local bus comapnay so had free travel. I'd get the bus on a Saturday morning and pay soething in the region of £5/£6 to stand in the North Bank. The only time I sat in the West stand is for the local derby's, the North Bank got a little too busy for me.

Why have I joined....I'm looking for inspiration, a little banter and somewhere to say my bit, something to fill the void left on the pitch.

Hi guys bee reading posts on here for a couple of seasons been supporting Arsenal since I was born go to watch them play as often as possible my fave players are Ian Wright Tony Adams Thierry Henry Dennis Bergkamp I've joined here because I need to let off some steam growing increasingly frustrated with this team and plus love the banter on here

TheWatcher

So I have been a lurker on here for a while. I am actually a Tottenham fan and I have come here for some intelligent and witty banter. My brother was an Arsenal fan but he died recently and I miss the Tottenham/Arsenal banter we use to have so I thought I join you guys.

I hope you don't mind a Sp**s fan on here.

gelert64

Hi there everybody
I have been following Arsenal all my life both home and abroad, never really been on forums but after tonights result short of throwing the cat out the window and various other things I thought I would vent my frustrations here...I'm sure i'm not the only one tonight....Anyway hi to all gooners....

Top Bottom