• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

blaze_of_glory

Mourinho wins trophies everywhere he goes.

Funny how he's looked down on after 6 bad months when other managers have many bad years in a row.

I know, I know. He spends alot.
He's looked down on because despite his trophies he ends up burning all bridges at the club within 3 years and leaves in a hissy fit.

Gael Clea-show

So 3 years of not scoring against Utd and blaming injuries, referees and bad luck then?

Now we'll have two bogey teams in the league to **** ourselves against.

Can't wait!

TheSage

Mourinho is a top cnut ... but he wins things ... isn't that what Utd have always been all about? seems like the perfect match cnut as a manager and cnuts for fans ...

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If Mourinho goes to United, next season:

City
United
Chelsea
Arsenal

Don't think Liverpool will be good enough and Sp**s won't be as consistent next year, especially if Kane and co get taken by the Mancs.

sammyvine

i actually think its a good appointment...as bad as he was this year with chelsea, or basically losing the dressing room...he is a very good manager. Nobody can deny that. Last season he won the PL with Chelsea. TBH he is the best manager they can get who is available.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
For that he needs to swallow his pride and ego. He needs to accept losses-- not be happy with them-- but accept that they are a possibility, while introducing youth into his side.

Only then can he actually be a manager that's comparable to his predecessors. United suits him well though, he'll spend and they'll let him spend as long as it gets results. Can Mourinho put his ego behind him though? You'd sooner get pigs flying.

Godwin1

Very well-known
As a lot of people are saying if Mourinho wants a long term job at united then he's going to have to drastically change his methods, which are the same methods which get him titles in the short term.

Still if Man Utd just want a guy to come in and win a title then hire another manager in two a three seasons then they have their man.

Bould14

It's still a push that United get Jose, but Arsenal need to start thinking of who they will offer the Arsenal job to. Tuchel, Emery, or Howe are my top 3.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Howe needs to prove himself more before he's even considered. He has potential, sure, but he's not got the respect to lead a big club yet.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Probably one of the most reliable sources around confirms it.

2kkDSFs.png

Nyctophobia

Established Member
José clearly wanted the job when Sir Alex left so it's no surprise really, I guess the United fans are happy getting in a more proven manager even if his trademark playing style is as far from Sir Alex's football as you could get.

Last edited:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Nah, Jose will focus his attention on Man City. He'll still throw the odd swipe at Wenger but his inferiority complex will be ripe against Pep.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom