• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

US_Gooner

Established Member
So I have been a lurker on here for a while. I am actually a Tottenham fan and I have come here for some intelligent and witty banter. My brother was an Arsenal fan but he died recently and I miss the Tottenham/Arsenal banter we use to have so I thought I join you guys.
Sorry for your loss.
I hope you don't mind a Sp**s fan on here.
Yeah, oppo fans welcome. You might want to keep it low-profile in the NLD matchday thread though.

Abbas Mohiddin

My name is Abbas im 31 and a gooner. Proud to be here. Annoyed that i missed so many games because of work. But always catch highlights. But hope this is our year. Hope the arsenal house is ready for the title.

Dorkie

Hi there everybody
I have been following Arsenal all my life both home and abroad, never really been on forums but after tonights result short of throwing the cat out the window and various other things I thought I would vent my frustrations here...I'm sure i'm not the only one tonight....Anyway hi to all gooners....
WELCOME!! and enjoy!!

MunDubGunner

Hi all,
Greetings from Dublin's northside. Life long Gooner and long time reader and lurker. Felt the need to register and add my opinion... For the record, I was a staunch Wenger supporter up until this lousy run since Christmas, now, I'm not so sure. I've splinters in my ass from sitting on the fence! I do want Kronke out. We're a cash cow for him and I don't like that!!!!!

shanks

Sup fellow Gooners?

Been an Arsenal fan since started watching football in 2006.

Also reading this forum for a while so I thought I will join too.

Nice to meet you everyone.

FoalsFan

Hi guys,

I'm a Gladbach fan, but also like the EPL and Arsenal.

Watched it for many years and liked the years at Highbury with Henry, Bergkamp, Adams etc. the most.

I hope we'll have some good conversations and topics to talk about on these forums.

mm76

Yer Da
hi, just joining this board now as it seems the most balanced of the ones i've seen.

looking forward to talking about the Arsenal with you guys

Last edited:

Foma

Hey
My name is Martin and im from sweden. Have been an Arsenal fan since I watched my first Arsenal games on tv about 10 years ago
This week Im moving to London, mostly to follow Arsenal closer.. I barely know anyone at all in London.. So I was hoping that maybe someone in here would like to meet some day to grab a beer/watch a game/anything!
PM!

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Good evening!

I have been an Arsenal fan since 04-05, so you can thank me for the drought in the last decade or so.

I am from Denmark and have always been a fan of Brondby IF as passed on to me from my father. They have been sort of as mediocre as Arsenal the last 10 years so it's been fun.

Since the Champions League final in '03 I've had a soft spot for Juventus. They've, obviously, been quite a bit more entertaining bribing refs and winning trophies.

KingVerse

Whaddup people! I have been lurking on here ever since the early 2000's. Finally decided to sign up. I'm from Iceland and have been supporting the club since 1996-7, when I played Sensible Soccer and discovered that there was a fella named Ian Wright which played for FC LONDON (lol) and scored all the goals.
I heard that in real life he played for a team called Arsenal, so I started following them. Then Wenger happened and the Invincibles. In the meantime, back in 2002 I went to a match at Highbury. Vs. Everton which we won 4-3 , last game of the season and got the cup afterwards. Having previously won the league at Old Trafford the Wednesday before, in a game I will never forget. This also meant I could go to London with no worries, because a loss in that game would've put UTD above us. It was a great experience, I still haven't been to The Emirates though but I mos def will.

Anyway, I just wanted to say peace!! Looking forward to post here.

Kyleb5000

Hey all,

I'm organising a bus crawl to Emirates Stadium for Sunday's match. I'm hoping to get a solid group of fans together that are interested in meeting, having a few pints and watching the game. Tickets are just £15 and there are 70 spots available. Any proceeds are going towards drinks for the ride (The bus is 700, so 10 a person plus 5 per person for bus beers). Link below.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bus-to-emirates-arsenal-v-aston-villa-tickets-25317894504

Latest posts

Top Bottom