• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

carlito'sway

Established Member
Hey folks,
Long time lurker, finally decided to join the fun today. i live in the Wash DC area and I have been a fan of Arsenal for the last 20 years. I am on a couple of local Arsenal forums on Facebook or other sites, but none has the amount of insight, perspective and information of Arsenal-mania. So here I am. COYG!

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Hi

I was an Arsenal supporter as a kid. I no longer support any team. Below my Avatar it says that I'm a 'Gooner' but I never actually said that I was.

Nichodemus

Hi all,

Been a fan for a few years. Watched Arsenal live in my country last year, so you could guess where I'm from. Went to the Emirates once, pity it was on an away match day (To Crystal Palace, bloke in front was shouting that Giroud scored, and everyone's faces lit up).

Was born in the era of Wenger, so his version of Arsenal is all I can properly say I have experienced. Love the man, his character, his stubbornness, and all the entertainment he has brought over the years, be it on field or off field. His intelligence and patience have certainly brought him such respect and admiration. Love Arsenal's history too, so Wenger isn't all that I associate with the club. There'll be a day he'll be gone, but Arsenal will still be here.

Trophies and wins create a nice bubbly feeling, but at the end of the day, they mean little to me since they're definitely not my own personal success. The entertainment value of good football, the ups and downs of the club, the rollercoaster months of transfer windows, the funny Arsenal social media dramas, Arsenal's rich and storied history however, are something special altogether. And that's why I'm a fan.

Krevsnih

Hello my fellow Gunners.
A norwegian fan in my early 30s. Been a fan since late 90s,dont remember the actual year, but I fell in love when I saw the mighty Arsenal play in the Champions League that year.
Love to read the posts on this forum and i thought it was about time to share som thoughts myself.
Have a nice day folks :)

Panenka

Hello guys,
I was fortunate enough to have a childhood where I grew up watching Bergkamp, Henry, Ljungberg etc and Arsenal have stuck with me ever since.

I've been reading the forum for a while cans thought it was time to sign up.

GBGooner

Wassup my Gunning *****es,
I have been an Arsenal fan the whole 28 years iv'e been alive and after being on the waiting list for 8yrs have just got my season ticket! Block 107 if your interested!
Anyway, were gonna win the league this year, I can feel it in my Gootch!

LiamSpencer

Liam Spencer here. My original account stopped working for some reason, I get that weird Error 503 thing.

Hopefully nothing happens to this one.

turkulad

Hi y'all. A Finnish fan of Arsenal since the days of Bergkamp and Overmars, I've since been in a bit of a hiatus of watching the game in general, but to celebrate the summer of 2016, I decided it's time I man up and come back to the fold in some way, and this forum (another perfect time consumer) is my current weapon of choice.

GoonerHart

Hey signed up ages ago but never posted, have been a fan since around 2001, young enough at the time to fixate that Freddie's name was L-JUMberg, now I'm older and love having the daily struggle deciding if it's, Oozil or Erzil so I just commonly call him God.

Next seasons gonna be crazy

Tricky

Hey guys,

Mexican fan here since 1997, when I got cable for the first time and started watching international football leagues. I found this team that played like no other (before Barcelona's tiki-taka, there was Arsenal), that used to buy and develop young talent into superstars that always ended in major teams, with a manager with a unique philosophy, an awesome uniform and players out of this world.

Anyway. Fan of Pumas UNAM in Mexico (which is also a team that has a hard work philosophy rather that spending like crazy) and die-hard Arsenal supporter.

Dream of attending a game at the Emirates one day and I know I'll do it sooner or later.

Top Bottom