• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Gents...Just saw this headline:
"EXCLUSIVE: Middlesbrough eyeing summer swoop for Arsenal ace"

Can anyone make an educated guess? (please don't google) :)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
http://mobile.le10sport.com/footbal...hester-united-piste-koscielny-et-kante-240289

roll2.gif

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
We ain't getting Fekir AND Morata ffs.
Yeah, highly unlikely. One can dream though.

Alexis-Morata-Fekir
Özil
Xhaka-Elneny
Nacho-Koscielny-Benatia-Bellerin
Cech

If we still look clueless and don't progress, Wenger is hopeless.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
So according to the rags we made more money from the PL tv deal than any other club. 100 million, the only club to do so, so our purchases had better be f*cking mint this summer because there is plenty of cash.

Malky

Established Member
If that is true about Fekir's relationship with Lyon going sour then Wenger may well go for him, could be the type of opportunistic deal he loves.

carlito'sway

Established Member
If that is true about Fekir's relationship with Lyon going sour then Wenger may well go for him, could be the type of opportunistic deal he loves.

I would love Fekir but I highly doubt OL will let him go this season. Only way that could happen is if they get Ben Arfa.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
THIS :bounce:

Has anybody watched him since he had his comeback in April ?
I am not that deep into Ligue 1.
Would be great to have some proper insight on whether he looks like the old Fekir already. Did not do any scorer points since he came back as I can see - of couse stats aren't everything..

Edit: how reliable is this french football thing. Looks more like another gossip side..

GBGooner

Our problems could be solved with Carlton Cole. Celtic don't need him and we could get him for less that what Wilshere spends on a packet of fags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom