• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's just some guy we might see now and again, like the Greenpeace people who knock on your door asking for your bank details. His potential is nothing to really get excited about imo. Squad player that can hopefully do a good job if he gets the chance. Every club needs them.
Never had Greenpeace knocking on my door asking for bank details. Did they sound Nigerian and say you were a long lost relative?

adpree

Stepping on toes here, but a lot of you underestimate this guys possible importance to us in future. He seems a bit like a metronome that just ticks. Thats a must for any midfield, unique weapon in an Arsenal.

Just have to watch the replay from the Barcelona away game, for a guy with little experience at this level, he did not look one bit out of depth. One moment he was instigating an attacking move and the next he was intercepting a pass from Messi / Iniesta. Very quick in transition.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Never had Greenpeace knocking on my door asking for bank details. Did they sound Nigerian and say you were a long lost relative?
I don't know where you live, but they do it in most parts of London, along with every other charity. They want money by direct debit these days. I always offer cash, but they insist they aren't allowed to take it.

The last women wouldn't go away, and resorted to flirting, as I stood there with just a towel around my waist. The mrs had to intervene by shutting the door on her face. I then had to explain to her why I was willing to stand there for 5 minutes (it was 30 seconds ffs) in only a towel in the 'freezing cold' (it wasn't freezing cold either ffs, it was a balmy evening). The Greenpeace women can be scandalous bishez. She might not have known I wasn't alone, though. She gets the benefit of the doubt because she was quite fit for a ginger.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I don't know where you live, but they do it in most parts of London, along with every other charity. They want money by direct debit these days. I always offer cash, but they insist they aren't allowed to take it.

The last women wouldn't go away, and resorted to flirting, as I stood there with just a towel around my waist. The mrs had to intervene by shutting the door on her face. I then had to explain to her why I was willing to stand there for 5 minutes (it was 30 seconds ffs) in only a towel in the 'freezing cold' (it wasn't freezing cold either ffs, it was a balmy evening). The Greenpeace women can be scandalous bishez. She might not have known I wasn't alone, though. She gets the benefit of the doubt because she was quite fit for a ginger.
R:lol:FL I love you.

Now admit Elneny will end up as Xhaka's partner for the sake of balance.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
R:lol:FL I love you.

Now admit Elneny will end up as Xhaka's partner for the sake of balance.
:lol: It can't happen. I can't imagine anyone really wants to see that! Elneny isn't good enough offensively to compliment Xhaka, is he? Jack suits it better. I'd even say Coq would be a better partner for Xhaka, allowing him to operate further forwards and ping it about.

Elneny has to be able to excel at something. Right now, he's not particularly great at anyhitng, apart from getting rid of the ball efficiently and often imo.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
:lol: It can't happen. I can't imagine anyone really wants to see that! Elneny isn't good enough offensively to compliment Xhaka, is he? Jack suits it better. I'd even say Coq would be a better partner for Xhaka, allowing him to operate further forwards and ping it about.

Elneny has to be able to excel at something. Right now, he's not particularly great at anyhitng, apart from getting rid of the ball efficiently and often imo.
I don't want to see that either, really :lol:. But I suspect Elneny seems to able to run his ass off with mobility, gets rid of the ball efficiently and often while realising he isn't particularly great at anything. That's pretty much the only player to balance out the game in 3 stages we've got compared to the rest.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don't want to see that either, really :lol:. But I suspect Elneny seems to able to run his ass off with mobility, gets rid of the ball efficiently and often while realising he isn't particularly great at anything. That's pretty much the only player to balance out the game in 3 stages we've got compared to the rest.
There's alot of finding out to do really. Nobody knows for sure what partnership will be the most effective. there mqy well be some surprises. Xhaka has made things very interesting in midfield. My theory at this stage is Xhaka-Jack-Özil. I love the variation there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom