• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

CoMtAUXWAAEQwqK.jpg

Gooner_Delhi

Q: What is the difference between an Liverpool supporter and a baby?
A: The baby will stop whining after awhile

Q: Why does the River Mersey run through Liverpool?
A: Because if it walked it would get mugged.

When smaller clubs visit Anfield they're accused of parking the bus, but it's not their fault the tires got stolen the moment they arrived!

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

OG J0E

Thought Liverpool would be challenging us for fourth place this season after Klopp was given a summer to bring in good players he trusted. Crap signings so far though and nothing to worry about.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I'm developing a deep hatred for Barcelona. And no, there's no comparison with our pursuit of Van Dijk. The Barcelona propaganda machine is ****ing ludicrous.
Bigger club?, who's bigger than Liverpool?
Liverpool's going to get Barca in the UCL this season, and we're going to kick their ass
show him in 12 months time that his ambition to win titles can be fulfilled here rather than Barca.
t's happening like a bad boy band break up. Coutinho doing a Zayn and I can't handle it
Sky sources are probably some bitter or a manc on a wind up.
I still love Coutinho. He is the best behaved boy. Don't compare him to Masha and Torres. Yes, he wants to go, but he is not English and doesn't understand how Liverpool were bigger than Barcelona even during Rafa's time here.
Take the 150 M and build "The wankers of Barcelona childrens hospital"

Top Bottom