• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Athletico draw 0-0 against Leganes.
Really poor start for Simeone. 2 points from 2 matches.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Don't see the point in playing both Gabi and Tiago/Fernandez in games like these. Should move Koke central and put Gaitan/Carraso on the wing.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don't see the point in playing both Gabi and Tiago/Fernandez in games like these. Should move Koke central and put Gaitan/Carraso on the wing.

Been saying this for years :lol: but Simeone does love his cloggers.

Saul, Oliver and Koke could be the next Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets. Honestly all 3 are incredible and we're totally f*cking it up.

Stubborn as Wenger sometimes.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Been saying this for years :lol: but Simeone does love his cloggers.

Saul, Oliver and Koke could be the next Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets. Honestly all 3 are incredible and we're totally f*cking it up.

Stubborn as Wenger sometimes.
Quite an incredible trio that is and still very young too. You think they are all keen to stay at Atletico for the coming years?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Quite an incredible trio that is and still very young too. You think they are all keen to stay at Atletico for the coming years?

If we stop loaning them out and playing them on the wing then maybe.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
I said several years ago Koke's the best Spanish midfielder to come along since Iniesta. Been a big fan of his, and his release clause - under £50m - is very reasonable by today's standards.

My dream partner for Xhaka.

Getting a bit wishlisty, though.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Arda Turan looks a different player this year, has had a fantastic start to the season on the left of that front 3. Wonderful ball for Rakitic to score.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Messi has the best final pass in the history of football, his vision and execution is like nothing I've ever seen. He always finds the perfect pass no matter how tight.

Stunning ball for Arda who somehow puts his 1v1 wide, should be 2-0.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Messi has the best final pass in the history of football, his vision and execution is like nothing I've ever seen. He always finds the perfect pass no matter how tight.

Stunning ball for Arda who somehow puts his 1v1 wide, should be 2-0.

Unless you are old enough to have seen the birth of football then I'm not sure you can back up the statement of Messi having the best final pass in the history of football.

Ffs Ronaldinho made a 'final pass' to put Guily through one on one by using his back. Zidane could actually use both feet. Pele didn't even look where he was passing and now Messi is the best final ball player ever? Wow.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Neither Real or Atletico will be able to sign players until 2018. Won't affect Real too much, their squad isn't that old and even so they've still got a lot of young players in and around it. Also means they won't be selling players anytime soon. It could be disastrous for Atletico, I can't imagine Simeone sticking around another season after this if he's not able to sign players next year and Griezmann might be off too soon.

footydroid

If Atletico can manage to hold onto their players then they will be fine. They have a very good depth. But will they? Not sure about that. Maybe they will convince Simeone and Grizzy to stay one more season.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

It's quite interesting that all the youngsters they signed will have to be released on a free.

Surely there's some exciting, young talent in there we could pick up.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom