• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Franck Kessie

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Last edited:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
A defensive-mid who's scored 4 in 5 games?
That's just silly.

Sign him up.
More of a box to box player I think. From his videos he looked like that and a pretty rounded player actually. Still 4 in 5 in his debut season and that to in Serie A is crazy. If Ramsey doesn't perform on his return and this guy does well, well if he does well regardless, we should bite. His running and style reminds me of Essien.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Who is the 'new Yaya Toure', Franck Kessie?: 5 facts about the 19-year-old scouted by Manchester City and Arsenal

Every time a player under 21 does something remarkably intriguing, he is automatically the 'new' somebody. But, with Franck Kessie, its more than hyperbole.

Kessie captained the Ivory Coast to the quarter finals of the Under-17 World Cup in 2013, scoring in a 2-1 defeat to Argentina in the last eight. He made his full international debut at the age of 17 a year later, playing the whole 90 minutes in a 2-1 win against Sierra Leone.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/09/2...e-5-facts-about-the-19-year-old-scout/page/1/

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Looks like a solid box-to-box all rounder tbh. He is 19, so who knows what is his ceiling. I don't want to judge too much from the YT clips but it's evident that he has all needed physical attributes.

Looking long-term, maybe he is the ideal Xhaka partner in the middle. Engine behind the deep lying artistry, if I could put it like that.

I am honestly chuffed more than ever for our academy products, following the latest emergence of Bellerin and Iwobi, so I would rather like that we upgre someone from within to challenge for that long-term spot. Unfortunately, I can't think of anyone from our academy that ticks those boxes.

Token Yank

Damn this guy looks like something special from that clip. Wonder if he has a brain. He ticks every other box.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Looking forward to how our business goes now that we don't have any gaping holes *pause* in the squad.

Hopefully we now go for a mixture of high potential young players and elite talent when available.

I hope Wenger doesn't get complacent and simply sign nobody.

We can afford to wait next summer after top player.

If Gibbs leave he might go after that Celtic left back.

We have so many high potential youngsters in our academy. I rather we give them chance to do a Iwobi/Bellerin instead of signing more average joes like Debuchy, Gabriel, etc.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Looking forward to how our business goes now that we don't have any gaping holes *pause* in the squad.

Hopefully we now go for a mixture of high potential young players and elite talent when available.

In January?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Unless someone special comes up then doubtful he'll sign anyone of note bar some youth player. Maybe he'll sign a LB.
Yeah I'm not expecting much. If a talent like Dembele pops up again I would expect us to go for him.

We don't have much on our shopping list.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom