• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYS

Feels indebted to Wenger which is probably why he never moved when there were echoes of Real reverberating 2 years ago and might still be the case. We should win something this year and put all these rumours about Alexis, Özil and Kos leaving to bed

“If I’m with the France team, with Arsenal, it’s because of him," Koscielny told French paperL’Equipe.

"He’s the one who brought me here. He’s the one who had the balls to buy me from Lorient when I was a nobody.

"He took a risk to bring me here, to help me grow as a player and as a man. I’ll be in his debt for all my career."

Chami

Brilliant interview. Here is the english translation.

Laurent Koscielny’s entire interview with L’Équipe Magazine
Speaking in an extensive, exclusive interview with L’Équipe Magazine, Arsenal and French international defender Laurent Koscielny talked on a wide-ranging set of topics including scrabble, François Hollande and much more.
http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2016/laurent-koscielnys-entire-interview-with-lequipe-magazine/

He's not only the kind of player you're very happy to have in your team but also the kind of man you're proud of having at Arsenal

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This is the type of person I enjoy in life. Immensely talented, hard working and lets that work do the talking. With feet firmly on the ground.

Respect Laurent, respect.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What a f**king tackle on negredo!

Still was pissed off with him when he was sloppy at 1st half.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He got away with a huge mistake early in the first half, that poor attempt at a headed clearance and the subsequent slip could have seen us lose the game if it weren't for Cech.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He got away with a huge mistake early in the first half, that poor attempt at a headed clearance and the subsequent slip could have seen us lose the game if it weren't for Cech.
Look how he came through. The mark of a champ. It's easy to get the jitters after a mistake early on, and it can often result in a nightmare. See Mike Smalling today... Didn't recover and ****ed up again. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not a fan of most stats, but that's quite an incredible stat for a CB.

I suppose what we could read into that, is we play a high line and Kos is usually last man back, so he can't afford to make fouls of any description. But then he's not putting himself in situations where he has to lunge... or he could just be so badly out of position that he couldnt foul the man if he wanted to! Can be interpreted a few ways--mostly good though.

Uncle Good-Advice

That needed a mention and a bump. Guess how many fouls conceded by Kos the Boss this season in the EPL? No one would get this number right... Hard to believe. What a boss!

Had Jon Moss been refereeing all those matches Kos would have been given three yellow cards and at least one red for such dirty play!

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Mertesacker also once held a record for the fewest fouls comitted in Bundesliga, if I'm not mistaken.
In the PL however, that really is some stat.

nmn

That needed a mention and a bump. Guess how many fouls conceded by Kos the Boss this season in the EPL? No one would get this number right... Hard to believe. What a boss!

Great stats for a usually aggressive player like Laurent. However i think a lot of it is to due to his partnership with Mustafi. Koscielny was always our aggressive CB going forward a lot to intercept and pressure the opponent. Now Mustafi is that player, allowing Kos to stay back and engage in less duels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom