• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,206
  • Views 818,925

SYS

Pool face Utd, WestBrom, spuds & palace this month. Relatively easy fixtures for the rest of the year after that. They have to keep this high level only for a month. Expect the media wankfest to continue

Gooner_Delhi

All these stats are offensive ones, thus not telling the story of their weak defense.

However in attack, they are turning into quite a machine!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

**** me :lol: Daniel Sturridge has a ****ing dreadful mentality, absolutely weak as ****.

CvpvdxzVUAAzv2i.jpg

Cvpvf1qUkAAhM32.jpg

From Gerrard's autobiography, can't believe I've only seen this for the first time now.

OG J0E

Last thing we need in addition to players who are always injured are players who think they're injured when they're not.

Not scared at them at all. We just have to be consistent for the season and we will take over. Klopp and Liverpool will mess it up soon enough.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Klopp has predictably silenced the naysayers, they're a bloody fun watch. Two contenders with no European footie, think it will be between them and City.

Chelsea
Liverpool
City
Arsenal
United
Spuds

Imo.

Malky

Established Member
As much as I've hated Pool in the past I find it hard to dislike a team with Klopp in charge, attractive attacking football and he's a proper character.

Saying that, they lack real squad depth and this style of football was his downfall at Dortmund - crazy amount of injuries - so it'll be intresting to see how they get on when the fixtures start mounting up.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I don't think they have it what it takes to go on the full stretch. When they were close with Brendan, they had the magic of Suarez who was pulling worldies almost in regular fashion, while Sturridge and Sterling contributed just as much.

This season, they are too dependent on Coutinho's great form and the great adaptation that Mane has had. Firmino and Lallana are very good too.

But the fact that they can't keep a clean sheet if their life depended on it, shows they will be found out and drop points. Few injuries to said key players and they will have problems.

They look very exciting so far though.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
As much as I've hated Pool in the past I find it hard to dislike a team with Klopp in charge, attractive attacking football and he's a proper character.

Saying that, they lack real squad depth and this style of football was his downfall at Dortmund - crazy amount of injuries - so it'll be intresting to see how they get on when the fixtures start mounting up.

It is certainly harder with Klopp in charge...it's just that I took such pleasure in it before, it remains easy...

Is another slip up on the way to missing the title too much to ask?

I'm firmly behind Chelsea, City and Arsenal as the best placed teams to keep them away from the title....

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Klopp is far superior manager than Rodgers. If it was Rodgers in charge I wouldn't be one bit scared of 'Pool keeping up their run but with Klopp it's possible. He's a good manager.

Until Gerrard and Demba Ba saved the day, it got far too close for my liking.

Lawrenson stated that they would win the league. Their fans sang it at Old Trafford...

Latest posts

Top Bottom